Dahyun pov

"So you're with my brother early!?" I asked him with my shocked expression.
"Exactly!" He said happily while eating.
"Woahhh...you're so brave" I said and he just smiled proudly.
"Hmm where do you want to go after this?" He asked me while crossed his eyebrows.
"Can I....go shopping?" I asked him while make a puppy eyes.

He just looked at me while raised his eyebrows.
"Okay you're busy I kn-"
"I'm not, my dahyunnie..." He said sweetly and giggled.
I just smiled and eating happily.
"Let's finished our food first okay?" He said to me and I just nodded.

                              --****--

"I WANT THAT PLEASEEEE" I said and make an aegyo.
"Why do you want that Captain America toys!? I'm more handsome than him tho...find other toys" he said and rolled his eyes.
"Jealous" I said and rolled my eyes.
"I'm not okay" he said and quickly go outside of the store.
"Jiminni-"

Before I can finished my sentences, he  covered my mouth.
"Don't call me with that name in public ... Change it" he said whispered to me and I just nodded.
"Mochiiiiii why you're not give me buy that toyyy" I said with cutest voice.
"Because...he's not handsome like me pabo" he said and flicked my forehead.
"What the...yah!" I said while rubbed my forehead and he just walk away leaving me.

"Yah! You're so annoying like my brother! Did my brother teach you!? Wahh" I said and chuckled evilly.
"I don't know, ask yourself my girl" he said smirking and walk more faster.

He's so annoying!

"Where do you want to go huh Mr arrogant?" I said and rolled my eyes.
"To someone heart" he said and smirking.
"Someone...." I said and looked at him.
"Wae? Did you remember it?" He stopped from walking and looked at me.
"Y-yeah? Or no?" I said and walk away from him.
"If you're not remembered it i won't friend with you!" He said shouted and I just ignore him.

"Yeah I know you wont do that ....jiminnie pabo" I murmured.

                              --****--

Jimin pov

"You're still hungry huh?" I said laughing and she just pouted cutely.
"It's okay, I will bring you to the street food...is it okay?" I asked her while hold her hands.
"Street food!? Woahhh I really want to eat there!" She said excitedly and I just smiled while driving the car.
"But...it's so weird when a rich people go eat at the street food, did you always go there?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I always go there because I love street food...their tteobokki is more delicious than tteobokki in 5star hotel" I said and chuckled.
She just mouthed '0' and looked at the window.

"LOOK! WE'RE ALREADY ARRIVE! WOAHH MANY PEOPLE GO THERE!" She said excitedly while looked at the window.
"Hehe kajja" I said after parked my car. She get out from the car excitedly and it's make me chuckled towards her.

"I can't wait ! Let's go jimin-ah" she said and quickly hold my hands excitedly. We started to walking through the street and watch many types of food.
Dahyun was so excited tell me her childhood story while watching it and it's make me lost my focus on her story. I started to stared at dahyun that was really excited tell me her story. I looked at every inches on her perfect face... But the most attractive that can't make my eyes move from it is...her kissable lips...

I still remembered when I kissed her.
I can felt her smooth lips.
It was very different than....a girl that make me become a ghost...

"Jimin? Jiminn? " dahyun asked me and I started to broke my stared towards her.
"Huh?what?" I asked her and she just giggled.
"You're stared at me for a long time huh?" She said and giggled cutely again.
I just shrugged shyly.
"Do you want corndog?" She asked me and I just nodded.
"Unnie...I want two corndog please" dahyun said softly to the seller and the seller just nodded.