Tarn (MTMTE) X Autobot Femme! Reader

Requested by Stormcat16Meow

You covered your mouth when you heard a scream echoing from the hallways. Your spark beating too much from the horror you just saw. Question is...Did he see you?

You don't want to stay and get caught so you started to escape. The Library was so huge and you know it very well knowing you work as a Librarian. Tears started to roll down your cheeks. Everyone in the Library died by none other than... The DJD.

Memories started to flash in your processor...

You trembled from the optics of danger. Your sparkmate was pretty much beat up and now his face was on the hand of the DJD leader, Tarn. Tarn's giving you a bad vibe and dangerous look as he started to move forward. You started to move backward.

You wanted to run but your pedes are terrified, rooted on the spot. Tarn then slammed your barely alive sparkmate onto the wall then scraping his faceplates at the process of moving forward. Once there was no more walls Tarn threw the now dead mech aside.

So late, you ran off...

You finally found the exit at the back of the Library but suddenly a missile passed you by and exploded on the exit. You quickly did a sharp turn to the right.

You found yourself in a dead end. You slightly cursed when you realized that your boss closed this path for some reasons. You turned around...There he was...Standing.

He can sense your fear, you were trembling so much that you started to cry softly. Heavy pedesteps could be heard.

You were innocent and kind to everyone. But what happens to a butterfly trapped in a spider's web?

You gasped when you saw former Decepticons being executed by these mechs who called themselves DJD. A mech who has a cross on his face noticed you and you quickly got away.

"I'll take care of that." Tarn said shoving the halved bodied mech aside.

"Great." You said when you found yourself in a dead end. You hated it when your fate is like that.

"(Y/N), a Librarian who has the knowledge of secrecy." Tarn spoke as he approached. Your spark sank. Damn, he knows what you do for a living.

"I-I'll never speak about it!" You tried to threaten him but ended up acting in a cute way. You mental slapped yourself for that failure. He chuckled.

"How endearing!" Tarn grabbed you from the neck and pinned you to the wall. You gasped and tried to remove his servo.

"W-what do you want?" You slightly gasp when you felt pressure on your neck.

"Your individuality." Tarn slightly moved his mask above his mouth and gave you a rough kiss.

And that's what happened to a butterfly trapped in a spider's web... Taken.

"I-I yield!" You gave in once he was inches away from you. You looked away knowing he'll kill you. He chuckled.

"I like that." Tarn mocked.

Why hasn't Tarn killed you yet? Well you have the knowledge of secrecy and of course he enjoys torturing you and breaking your sanity. You may be in his game but you are still determined. But...What confused you was...You are his sparkmate...? The sparkmate of yours that Tarn killed? Could it be jealousy? Nope...It's one of his amusements probably.

"I'll give you a head start. Once caught..." Tarn paused for a moment. Then Tarn leaned forward.

"You know the consequences." Tarn whispered. Your optics widened. You don't want to die!

"Better run." Tarn warned since he is now starting to count mentally. You quickly scampered away.

Will Tarn be able to find you?