Rumble (G1) X Human! Reader Part 2

Author's Note: Sorry for taking too long! *bows* I made you wait for *looks at the calendar* Anyways I've finished some of the requests so yeah. Enjoy!

"(Y/N)"

That sweet voice of his...It's been a long time I haven't heard his voice...Those innocent and loving hazel eyes...That smile feels like you've been swept off by an angel...

"Hey." He greeted. Tears started to form and you quickly ran to him giving him a bear hug.

"Woah! Easy there tiger." Your boyfriend chuckled as he hugged you back. He gently lifted up your chin and gave you a butterfly kiss. Suddenly your mind flashed a scene of you and Rumble. Your body quickly reacted by pushing him slightly.

"Sorry." You nervously laugh and looked away. He chuckled and held your hand.

"I promised you your most awaited favorite café." He said. You suddenly perked up and forgot everything about your guilt. 

╰⊱♥⊱╮╰⊱♥⊱╮╰⊱♥⊱╮╰⊱♥⊱╮

It is 7:30 PM and you are preparing for your date with your boyfriend. You were wearing a white lace code shoulder lantern sleeve with a white skirt and a cream doll shoes. Looking at the mirror, you applied light make up on your face. You were about to finish your lipstick on your lips when a pillow hit your arm causing the lipstick to go beyond your lips. You gasped not from the lipstick but a mech standing at the balcony with a smirk waving at you from the mirror.

"What's the get up?" Rumble teased. You shot a glare at him from the mirror.

"Get the hell out!" You shouted, finally turning to him. He chuckled.

"Make me." He dared as he entered your room with that smirk. You stood up and tackled him to the floor. All along he was pretending to be defeated as you gave him some few good punches but of course he blocked them as he commented on your fierceness.

Your boyfriend walked up to your front door and knocked. There was no response. He knocked again to the point he kinda tried to twist the door knob only to be opened. He was surprised that you would leave your door open. Upon entering he heard a ruckus upstairs, specifically in your room.

He quickly kicks in thinking you might be in danger. Running upstairs he shouted your name and busted your door open. He was shocked.

You were pinned down by Rumble and your legs were in a position of kicking him in his stomach.

"(Bf/N)!" You were surprised to see him.

"So that's your boyfriend?" Rumble turned to look at him. Examining him.

"W-who are you?! G-get off of my girlfriend you freak!" He said trying to threaten Rumble. Rumble chuckled.

"Where's the bite, fleshy? You bark too much." Rumble mocked. (Bf/N) clenched his fist in anger.

"Get off of me!" You struggled and Rumble suddenly released you. You quickly got up and went beside your boyfriend. Rumble then stood up with a smile.

"Hello (Bf/N), I'm Rumble, (Y/N)'s boyfriend." Rumble said with pride and in a mocking tone. (Bf/N) gritted his teeth. You held his arm tightly and glared at Rumble.

"Let's go." (Bf/N) said as he pulled your arm. Suddenly, he stopped when you didn't move. You stay rooted and your legs won't respond. You wanted to leave but your heart says no.

"What's wrong?" He said looking at you, feeling hurt.

"I..." You were lost and confused. You tried to mentally yell at your body but they turned against you.

"You go on ahead!" You suddenly spoke and pushed your boyfriend out from your room. You quickly slam the door in front of his face and locked it. You leaned on the door and cried softly.

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Can't tell what your heart speaks?" Rumble placed both of his servos on the door cornering you in between. You hated it when Rumble pulled your strings.

You silently placed your hands on his arms holding your weight from your weak legs. Rumble leaned his forehelm against yours making your head look up. Then Rumble gave you an unforgettable sweet kiss.

"Told you to ditch him." Rumble whispered as he gave you another kiss.