Gotta piss some beach- bitch

Jungkook is already done eating and all he's doing is stare at me as I eat. I will cough sometimes and that would catch Jungkook and Trisha's attention.

Jungkook would caress my back while Trisha would analyze my actions.

"Jeon Jungkook." I'm shock when we heard huge voice from behind. Jungkook immediately stood up.

"Y–Yes sir?" He asked and I stared at him.

"Can I have a little talk with you?" He nodded and excused himself to us. Leaving me and Trisha alone.

"Y/n, right?" Trisha said with full of strength and power. It's like she know I'll lose if I try attacking her. I immediately chuckled.

"Oh please don't pretend you don't know me." I smiled and ate. "Everyone knows me here. And besides, Jungkookie introduced me to you ....already." I added.

She raised her eye brow. Hmm, not bad for a suck beginner or should I say feeling beginner. I stared blankly at her.

"What's your intention, Y/n?" She asked so straight forward. I'm impressed actually. She's so straight to the point and not even afraid.

I looked at her, confused. I blinked and looked around, as if trying to figure out how am I going to answer.

"What do you mean, Trisha?" I asked sipping Jungkook's water bottle. She laughed sarcastically, eyes watering.

"Oh don't act innocent Lee Y/n." She said with fierce. Do you think I'm afraid of you? No.

Trisha, you're just an ant that I can easily kill in just one blink. And she really bother mentioning my whole name?

Brave.

"I have no idea about it Trisha. Just tell me——" She cut me off. I wetted my lips and held my temper. You're really getting in my nerves.

But don't worry Trisha, I have so much packed for you.

"You're playing with him." She said. I stared at her and laughed.

"What are you even saying Trisha? Me and Jungkook are friends for heck's sake." I laughed sarcastically. I have a point actually. But what she's saying is the truth.

Just look at what she just said, Me and Kookie are friends. How am I going to use him? In this situation? I should've made him my boyfriend.

Because, looking at this situation? I can easily make him mine. He's so whipped for me. All of them can say that, ugh.

I know I'm super attractive.

"Leave. Him. Alone. Y/n." She said. I smirked and raised my brows before looking at her from head to toe.

"I don't know what you're saying Trisha."

"Your action is exactly the opposite of what you're saying."

"Tell Jungkookie I'm in our room when he searched for me, cause definitely without any hesitation, he will ask that. And also, tell him that I'm forced to leave and not wait for him because I can't wait for him with you. You're judgemental." I held my head suddenly feeling the aching pain. I hissed and stood up and walked away from her before she could even say a thing. 

×××

Jungkook was furious. He came to me worriedly and I can see Trisha in our door, looking at him.

Our gazes met and I smirked.

My gaze went to Jungkook. He caressed my cheek and worriedly looked at me.

"Hey, I heard you left because you can't wait for me there." He said.

So that's what she told him? The fuck she said. But he don't look mad. He's kind by the way. I immediately looked down and played with my fingers.

My eyes water and I looked back straight to his eyes.

"I–I'm just— I can't wait there because I want to be here. There's much people there and there's less here in our room. I feel more comfortable here Jungkookie. I'm sor——"

"Shush. Don't apologize Y/n–ah." He caressed my hair and smiled. I smiled too. My gaze went to Trisha, she's still there and watching us.

"Thank you Jungkookie." I hugged him, eyes never leaving Trisha's. I smirked at her and raised my brow.

She angrily looked at me and walked away. Now, let's see how far you can go Trisha.

Cause in this game? I will make sure I will always win.

×××

"Ma'am, can I use the bathroom?" I raised my hand and weakly said that but can be heard. Jungkook immediately asked my if I will need help. I declined.

I walked alone on my way there. I'm actually happy with this new set up with Trisha. I think I found my new habit, that's pissing the shit out of her.

As soon as I finally went in, Trisha's presence immediately caught my attention. I smiled.

"Hi Trish." I called her the way her friend, Jungkook call her. She looked at me and her face immediately turned sour.

"I'll tell Jungkook what you're planning, Y/n." Haha! She's not even aware of my plan, how will she do that? I laughed and coughed.

"What do you mean planning, Trish? I don't even know what you're saying." She gritted her teeth. I leaned beside the wall, I enjoyed talking with her actually.

"What are you so afraid of Y/n? Why can't you just admit?"

"There's nothing to admit, Trish."

"Don't call me that Y/n. You should stop doing this to Jungkook. He's so clueless about your plan and intention." Her eyes water. I laughed. That made her grit her teeth more. And she made a fist, ready to punch me.

"What are you laughing about Y/n?"

"Because I think you're being crazy. Clueless about my plan and intention? You're going crazy Trish, you should consult the specialist." I chuckled and looked at my nails, checking them. I enjoyed talking to her, alone. So why would I waste this chance and let it slip?

Let's piss her more.