{24} As If I Just Met Them

9/10/2014
Thank for all your support as always. Enjoy this chapter 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Well our lives have been crazy since everything started to happen.' Chanyeol started.

'So you are just studying?' I asked

'Pretty much.' Yixing laughed. 'Basically studying and working.'

I nodded.

'Its not always fun, but what else can we do?' Kris added.

I chuckled slowly. 'Yixing have you been back to China since-since you came bake here?'

'No I've been staying here, I got a job again. I finished my English course in China but it felt more-more better to stay here, you know?'

Of course I knew, It was because of me.

'I've still been in touch with a friend in China as well as my parents'

I saw him smile at the mention of his 'friend' and I has the feeling that this person was more than just a friend.

'That's really all? You don't have any beautiful girls to accompany you all?' Min smiled.

A few of their cheeks went pink and Yixing definitely smiled this time. I smiled along with them.

'Well Suho did have a girlfriend but she-' Yixing started

'We will never see her again.' Kyungsoo finished his sentence and crossed his arms annoyed.

'So no girlfriends? Or even boyfriends? I couldn't give one care.' She laughed silently and cuddled back into Kai's chest.

'Well, ah, if you put it that way Min, well, no, we ah don't have girlfriends or boyfriends.'

'How unfortunate.' She smiled.

I felt like laughing at how cute Baekyhun and the others were but then I felt like getting up and hugging them all while telling them the right girl would come soon enough because they were all great people and of course attractive.

'Speaking of Suho-' Tao tried to keep his voice as steady as casual as he could. 'I-I'm sorry Alice but I-we all need to know how-'

I knew this question would come up soon, I knew I would eventually have to re-tell parts of everything that has happened to Min and I.

I looked at Min now.

'I can tell if you want-' She started.

'No I'll do it. I was the one there.'

I took a deep breath and looked up at them, making sure I told them everything I remember. I started to speak and no one talked, I was sitting up now, Xiumin was holding me to give me comfort and I let it all out to them, told them the things they would of been dying to know.

I told them about the first time I saw him outside of the cafés it's his girlfriend, not mentioning that Luhan was with me. Then when I finally met him after the time they all saw Min at the cafe and I was sitting behind all of them. The hardest bit was explaining what he said to me, what he sounded like and how he had no idea. But now I realised, thinking back to what happened how much pain he would of been in, even if he wasn't himself all his pain from trying to live after my 'death' and other things in his life he was just a sad person behind all the smiles.

After I finished fell into Xiumin's lap and and cuddled him tightly as wiped my few tears.

'Im sorry Alice that you had to do that-'