The One With The Back Ups

July 3rd

Sean and Julian's apartment

They were in the boy's place because Tahani was doing her nails and the boys didn't want to be there while she was doing them

"Shamu! Can you go to the coffee place and get me some coffee?" Kaycee asked

"But I don't want to..." Sean started to say until he saw the look she gave him "I never win"

"And after this, we can hang out today!" Kaycee said

"Great" Sean said as he left the apartment

"So how awkward is it still living together?" Julian asked Josh and Bailey

"Dude!" Kaycee aid after the sudden question

"It's fine, I had forgotten what it was like having a whole bed to myself," Josh said

"You couldn't sleep without me," Bailey said not believing him

"Is that what you thought?" Josh said

"Okay I see your point," Julian said agreeing with Kaycee this wasn't the best idea "Josh help me for a second"

"Sure," Josh said as they went into Sean's room

"Why Sean's room?" Kaycee commented

"Who knows anyways what's up with you girlfriend?!" Bailey asked

"Nothing much been helping out at the theater more but I kinda want to work with more... advanced dancers" Kaycee said "Nothing is wrong with them but because of the props and singing and I can't afford to go all out like I feel I could"

"Why don't you just teach on the side?" Bailey suggested

"Bailey, you beautiful genius" Kaycee said

"That's just my first thought but yeah it's not like you have to be there every day and there's not a play or musical all the time where you work at so this could be a good use of time to satisfy you creatively and financially" Bailey said "Why didn't you talk to Sean about this?"

"I don't know we don't really talk about work anymore since we got together which is perfectly fine as it's the least interesting besides I got you" Kaycee said "And everyone makes it seems like we've been dating forever it's been two months we have time to get more comfortable with those kinds of things"

"Yeah, I mean after three months Josh never mentioned his ex," Bailey said "So when do you expect for you and Sean to share everything about each other like when you were just best friends"

"I don't know probably soon, we've been moving rather fast besides the career stuff," Kaycee said "I'm just happy I'm with him, I know I can be annoying to him but it's all from the heart"

"And why not Tahani to talk about this stuff with?" Bailey said

"She gives terrible advice" Kaycee joked as they laughed "So you and Josh..."

"No," Bailey said

Meanwhile in Sean's room

"So, I've been thinking a lot about how Sean's broke," Julian said as he searches the room

"Because we've been covering for him," Josh said "He did say he talked to his agency about teaching more at such a high rate but no word from that yet"

"So, I was thinking what if he bought something big," Julian said "Because he's not that careless with money and as his roommate, I knew how much he made and he shouldn't have gone broke that fast"