"You'll be filling in big shoes once Wong Yukhei leaves. Nevertheless, I wouldn't have picked you if I didn't think you could do it."

"What—" Jungwoo looks so shocked as those words rang his ears. "Y-Yes, sir! I won't fail you!"

"Good." Taeil nods, jutting his chin towards the door. "I'll have Lee Chaerin return the documents signed to you once I reviewed them. You can go."

"Yes, sir!" The two men bow as a goodbye before exiting his office, looking awestruck at his new attitude. Who knew Moon Taeil can be a good boss?

Rin watches them leave, hands behind her. She gives Taeil a soft smile. "Looks like your words greatly affected them," she notes.

"What can I say. I can sweep anyone with my charm." Taeil smirks smugly. He winks over at Rin, who only chuckles at his antics.

"You're an idiot." Rin shakes her head fondly. "Am I dismissed?"

"Not yet. I have to ask you something," Taeil says, pulling out tickets from his coat pocket. Rin blinks at him curiously. "Do you like musicals? How about a nice dinner after?"

"Oh, wow." A big smile grows on Rin's face as she nods. "Yes, I'd love that."

"Good." Taeil smiles, walking over to Rin to give her a kiss. "Dismissed."

"Okay."

***

Moon Publishing – 6:00PM.

"Rin! Are you done with your work~?" Jungwoo and Chaeyoung appear in front of Rin's desk just as their shift ended.

"Oh, hi." Rin jumps in surprising, smiling at her friends. "Sorry, I don't think I'm done yet."

"What~ C'mon have dinner with us! It's Lucas' treat." Jungwoo leans his chin on his folded arms on Rin's desk.

"Yeah~ He's leaving in one month so we should make the most of his time here," Chaeyoung follows Jungwoo.

Now, two cute faces are staring up at Rin.

"Ah, you're right..." Rin remembers the limited time she has with her best friends. She looks over at his desk, where he was diligently finishing up his tasks.

She suddenly remembers her boyfriend setting up a date with her later tonight. "I—I guess I can leave early, today? Ah—Why don't you guys go ahead? I'll catch up with you guys later."

Both Jungwoo and Chaeyoung's eyes shine in glee. "Alright!" they cheer, their arms up in the air.

Ah, I have to cancel with him. Rin purses her lips together, grabbing her iPAD before entering Taeil's office.

She smiles at how concentrated he looks on his work, tapping away on his laptop that he didn't noticed she went in.

"Sir?" she calls, making him look up from his laptop.

"Ah, Lee Chaerin." Taeil clears his throat. "Give me half an hour and we can go."

"Actually—" Rin speaks up, mentally composing on how to cancel on his boyfriend. "—Can we get a raincheck on the musical?"

Taeil's typing pauses as he looks up at her in shock. "What?"

"I—Well, it's—Yukhei's leaving in a month and my friends and I thought to spend as much time we have with him." Rin reasons out nervously.

Taeil purses his lips together. "Is that so?" he wonders.

"Are you mad?" she asks meekly.

Taeil pauses for a second, thinking about how close Wong Yukhei and Lee Chaerin are. He's really important to her so... "Of course not." He smiles kindly. ... but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel jealous.