chapter 10.

MOON PUBLISHINGS – 11:37 AM.

"Chaerinssi~ I missed you so much!" Rin jumps in her seat when a small girl throws half of her body on her desk.

Papers flew everywhere and they made quite a fuss, earning a lot of Rin's co-worker's attention. Even Taeil looked up from his laptop and that's quite rare. The red head stood up from his seat to check up on the commotion outside his office.

"Lee Chaerin, what's going on?" Taeil finds his secretary getting crushed into a hug by a very small woman. But this small woman wasn't just a nobody, she was one of the head writers of the Moon Publishing magazine department, and Taeil respected her work.

"Son Chaeyoungssi, I see you've comeback from that business trip in Tokyo," he greets her amicably.

Son Chaeyoung glances over to the CEO and straightens up, letting go of Rin, giving her breath again. "Ah, Taeil-nim! It's so nice to see you~" she coos, animatedly waving her arms.

Taeil is still confused how a tiny person could be so spirited. Where she stores all that energy, Taeil will never know.

Rin sighs and starts collecting the scatter papers around her desk while Taeil chats it up with Chaeyoung.

"Oh, and we're successful in getting Hirai Momo to model for our next issue next month! I'm so excited to interview her!" Chaeyoung was practically bouncing as she told Taeil all about the work she's done.

Taeil nods approvingly. "That's great to hear. I'm glad the business trip to Tokyo was a success," he smiles at her.

Rin's eye twitched at the sight. Of course, the only thing that could make Moon Taeil smile is his damn work.

"Ah, if you don't mind, Taeilssi. Is it alright if I borrow your best secretary~? We agreed to have lunch today! And I missed by best friend, Chaerinnie~"

Rin was in the middle of stacking the papers again when Chaeyoung pulls her into a tight hug again. She almost drops them but good thing Taeil was quick to save her.

Rin looks at Taeil, their face inches from each other. The latter is the first turn away, clearing his throat. He places back the papers on Rin's desk.

"Of course. It is already lunch hour." Taeil nods to Rin. "You should get something to eat."

"What about you, sir?" Rin blurts out, always concerned about her boss' health.

Taeil blinks at her, surprised. "I'll just order pizza," he says.

Chaeyoung looks in between the two, completely unaware of the events that happened for the past 2 months. That business trip was more than just a trip, and it was longer than her friend's marriage!

"Sir—" Rin frowns in disapproval and Taeil can't bear to see that face again.

She always gives him that look as if she was his personal pediatrician! He's not a kid.

"I'll drink tea afterwards to "cleanse" my stomach." Taeil air quotes with his fingers just so Rin would get off his ass.

"Okay..." Rin says quietly.

Chaeyoung waits for her patiently as Rin grabs her coat and wallet, giving Taeil one last bow before leaving to eat lunch.

"See you later, Taeilssi~!" Chaeyoung bids goodbye, looping arms with Rin.

The pair head over to Lucas and Jungwoo, who's ready to go since they saw Chaeyoung run out of the elevator and towards Rin's desk.

"Lucas!! Jungwoo!!" Chaeyoung greets her two friends cheerfully.