Love is Destiny

There was a rich family who was well-known by its succeed efforts. Mr.Arthur, as the father, was the leader of the largest oil company in United States. Mr. and Mrs. Arthur had a son named victor.

They had planned before that they would marry Victor with Lovely, a daughter of Mr. Arthur's bestfriend who already passed away. Unfortunately, they didn't know that Victor had a relationship with Laurice, Lovely's sister.

One day, Victor brought Laurice home after they had a date all day.

"Thanks for today! Today is very joyful!" Laurice said.

"Me too! Let's hang out again next time. Victor exclaimed with happiness.

"Sure! Hurry up, go back to your home. I don't wanna your parents be suspicious like before. Be careful!" Laurice said in a lonely tone.

"Don't worry I'll always keep this secret." Victor answered.

Then victor went home. He arrived at 10pm. so of course his parents were angry.

"Victor! where are you going!" Mrs. Arthur asked Victor with annoyance.

"What time is it? It's bed time." Mr Arthur said in a sleepy way.

"I'm sorry, I have to meet client that father told me before, didn't you?" Victor answered.

"Oh yeah! Hmm, I think I don't tell.."
Mr. Arthur said.

Mrs. Arthur cut the words, "Don't try to make another fake stories! Your father gets amnesia anytime anywhere!"

"It's up to you, Mom. I'm so tired, goodnight." Victor said in a lazy toned.

"Waaaaiiiit, listen to me now!" Mrs. Athur trying to catch his attention.

"What?" Victor answered and face his Mom.

"You know, in 2-3 years again, I'll resign. And and you as my son, gotta be the leader of our company." Instead, Mr. Arthur said.

"So you have to prepare your next generation too." Her mom said in a serious tone.

Victor: "I don't understand."

Mrs. Arthur: "How fool are you! To the point, get married soon Victor!!"

Victor: "Aaah, be calm, one day i will."

Mrs. Arthur: "No, no, no, I'll already chose a girl!"

Victor: "WHAT!!"

Mr. Arthur: She is Lovely, the best girl I've ever met. You know, she's our bestfriend's daughter."

Victor: "I won't!"

Victor ran to his room and sent a message to his bestfriend. Edward. Next day, he met up Edward in a restaurant.

Victor: "You're so late!"

Edward: "Sorry bro, I woke up at
10a.m."

Victor: "Oh my God....I need your advice, fast!"

Edward: "Just say it to me, what's your problem? I guess it's so serious and mysterious."

Victor: "My parents asked me to get married soon."

Edward: "WOW!! That's great, Congratulations! I wanna follow your way too! I imagine if.... "