- It's Time To Meet The Wolves -

(This is in Piper's POV)

Piper:

EDITING SORRY!!! :(

Ava:

Ava is the most beautiufl soul. Ever since my parents died and I moved in with her she has become my new motherly figure. I absolutely adore her and her wacky ways. Ava is relaxed with her rules but she still makes sure I am happy and still 100% safe. She has the mate of her dreams and will finally have the life she desires. She is only 36 and she has the body of a model and short sexy brown hair and big brown eyes that Cole always gets lost in. Ava is amazing.

Cole:

Cole.. Athough I may not have blood relations to Cole I feel as though he is my new father figure. Cole has treated me like a daughter ever since he rescued me from that pig of a man and I cannot be any more grateful to him. He keeps my Aunty happy and he now keeps me happy also. Cole is one year older than my aunty but he looks like he is only 30. He has a muscluar body with brown hair and brown eyes just like Ava. He is the perfect gentleman.

Noah:

Noah... My eye candy, my best friend. Noah's tanned, tall, he has the most attractive body I have seen in my life and he has the cutest dirty blonde hair with adorable blue eyes. Now Noah acts like your typical asshole jock that wants to get in your pants but once you get to know him he is the exact opposite he is such a kind guy and genuinely cares. He has never had sex because he is saving himself for his mate, now thats freaking cute. If I didnt just find out that we both have a mate out there I would definitely fall head over heels for him.

Willow:

Willow is absolutely crazy! She is absolutely stunning but she is the craziest and funniest person I have ever met. She has short brown hair that suits her perfectly plus she has the perfect figure; Tall and Skinny with curves and a slight tan.. Oh and she has the prettiest blue eyes. We got off to a great start the minute we had said each other’s names.

Poppy:

Poppy is the opposite to Willow, she is rather shy and is hard to get to open up but when she opens up to you she is extremely bubbly and just over all a great person to be around. She has long red hair that goes down to her lower back, the cutest brown eyes and she also has the perfect body with the most amazing tan. She is like the sister I never had.

Vergo:

Vergo, she is a lot like me but nothing like the other two. She has a fiery personality and if you piss her off you better run but she also cares so much about the people she loves that she will easily protect them with her life. Vergo has long midnight black hair with beautiful green eyes, olive skin covers her toned body.

Chase:

- Sexy

- Dark hair

- Bright green eyes

-  Tan

- Perfect body (Abs, Big arms, Muscles)

- Husky voice

- Soft side the ones he cares for see

Piper's version of Chase isn't in this chapter purely because the new readers will get a picture of him to early in the story. Hers is later on in the story, see if you can find it :P