Chapter 20.

Third Person POV

"The moon goddess came to me last night and told me all of the prophecies us werewolves were told as kids are true.. Im tired and I want to rest my gorgeous self so Im going to cut to the chase Piper.. Were you ever told of the most powerful Wolf from thousands of years ago?" Yes. Of course that is the oh so wonderful Thomas speaking.

"Yeah I remember it from one of the times mum and I had tried to creep dad out.." Piper smiled the smallest and saddest smile possible.

"Alright good.. Makes my life easier" Alpha Thomas mumbled, "Right well that guy is your great great grandad or some shit like that. He accepted her in the end and continued the blood line.. Us wolves are horn dogs... I mean come on that was a duh.

No one can reject their mate.. Yeah urh Basically that makes you the Queen of all werewolves which explains why your wolf is the way she is and why Chase's wolf turned to the way he is now.. Your other relatives"

Thomas turns to Ava, "No offence love but you were all too weak to carry the gene so Im surprised it didn't vanish.. Piper you have it at 100%.. Making you stronger than he ever could have been.." Thomas was about to continue but Piper rushed outside.

"We will continue the rest tomorrow guys.. Lets all sleep on it" Alpha Chase commanded and ran out after his other half.

Chase followed Piper all the way to the clearing he first shifted in. Lust and confusion were the only two scents carried by the wind in the clearing.

"This is fucking huge Chase" Piper sighed while running into his arms for what seemed like support.

"I know you can do this mate." Chase whispered huskily causing Piper to stiffle a low growl, "I have not known you for long Piper but I can feel it..  You will be the greatest thing for this werewolf world" Chase was cut off by Piper's fierce growl.

Chase was instantly on alert, searching for any danger.. Well that was before he was slammed to the ground..

"Chase.." Piper painfully moaned, "Go away NOW!" Niykee commanded.

"That isn't going to work on me mate!!" Chase boomed as he slowly got up, throwing Piper over his shoulder in the process.

"Where the hell are you taking me Chase?!" Piper growled as another wave of pain surged through her small figure.

"You will see" Chase smirked as he took her further into the woods.