Prologue Two: The Encounter With The Wolf.

There was a pair of golden eyes following our car as we drove past the forest. I kept my eyes on the wolf the whole time and when I saw it had disappeared fear coursed throughout my body. In less than a minute the wolf smashed into my side of the car, causing the car to flip and roll off the side of the road.

“Mum! Are you okay??” I yelled getting a quiet reply from my mother who was desperately trying to get to me. As my mother almost made it to me my car door was ripped off and I was dragged out of the car. I looked up and saw that I was in the mouth of the unusually large brown wolf who was taking me away from my mother.  

“Don’t be scared baby girl! I will get help!” My mother screamed. I was helpless, I couldn’t defend myself against the animal, I couldn’t fight for my mum.

“Where are you taking me??” I shouted to the wolf, trying to figure out where I was. Not to my surprise I got no reply in return, well dur it’s a freaking wolf not a human! Instead of a reply I got a sniff… The wolf smelt me?! What is it with everyone around me smelling me.. Do I always smell bad or something? I thought to myself starting to get angry.

The wolf stopped suddenly, as if he was scared of me, the wolf then put me down at the edge of this beautiful looking waterfall.  When I was taking in my surroundings I heard twigs cracking and trees shaking turning around I saw the most unbelievable thing… The large brown wolf turning into a man…..