Prologue One: The Ancient Power.

A thousand years ago the most powerful werewolf to ever exist roamed the earth. Majority of his fellow werewolves trembled at the sound of his name except the few who wanted the protection of his name who became his guards/ slaves in order to keep themselves safe. His power radiated 100 metres away from his body and anyone or anything that was within the one hundred meters fled without a second thought. Until one day a she wolf that was strong enough to take down 10 male wolves caught a scent.. His scent, not caring about the powerful aroma seeping through the air she ran straight towards him, hoping to find the love she desired.

 “Mate” He growled as he saw the girl who was not afraid of his power.

 As she ran closer to him she stopped as he raised his hand sending his strongest guards towards her.

 “The king of wolves I am. You shall not be accepted as my mate unless you are powerful enough to make me proud. Prove yourself to me” He spat as the guards knocked his mate to the ground. The actions of his guards made the king flinch at the site of his mate getting hurt.

 A loud growl escaped from the crowd of guards when all of a sudden the she wolf jumped into the air taking down three of the six guards killing them instantly. The King smiled proudly as he watched his mate coming out on top, her strength making it look extremely easy. The rest of the guards pounced on her tackling her together but were still nothing but the damage of a minor scratch.  

 The King had found his Queen, The strong women who would lead all werewolves by his side. As he was about to open his mouth to happily accept her she cut him off.

 “You do not under estimate me you understand?” She spat as she snapped the last guards neck, stepping right in front of her king.

 “I am proud of you… I didn’t catch your name.. May I know it?” The King smiled warmly with love glistening in his eyes.

 “The name is Maria Montgomery… And I reject you as my mate” She smiled as she turned her back and walked away from the jerk of a King.

 Legend says that he won her back but not one werewolf knows if his blood line was continued…