People were very excited, and some people began to wonder what the hell was going on with this live broadcast. Could it be that some hacker found out that the crown princess had an affair and decided to show it to everyone?

The people on the star network were boiling. The content of the live broadcast had been changed without so much as a by-your-leave, but the live broadcast viewers had actually doubled and were even very excited.

Edgar was talking with Chris when his communication device suddenly rang. He opened it, and Calvin's voice rushed out from it. "Edgar! It's bad! You quickly go to the star network and see. Someone confessed to your sub-beastman! I suspect it's a conspiracy!"

Someone confessed to Shu Shu? Edgar stared blankly and immediately opened the star network.

The outside was already in an uproar, but the frozen room was still quiet. Donald, kneeling on the floor, was still waiting for Shu Shu's response. "Shu Shu, I know that I'm a little impulsive, but if I don't speak now, I may not have another chance to confess to you in the future. Can you accept my love?"

"Of course not. I don't like you." Shu Shu answered directly and then said a few words of praise, "But you really have a good taste! And your literary talent is also very good." Those words this man had said just now was really very wonderful. Shu Shu decided to memorize them and then tell Edgar about them when he went back.

"Why don't you like me?" Donald stared at Shu Shu with disappointment.

"Why on earth would I like you?" Shu Shu asked in reply. He was not familiar at all with this Donald, so why on earth would he like him?

"Is it because of His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince?" A deep sadness appeared in Donald's eyes.

Shu Shu thought for a moment and nodded. "Yeah! I like him, and I definitely don't like you."

The people on the star network all saw the dialogue between Shu Shu and Donald. Seeing Shu Shu reject Donald without the slightest hesitation, those who had just complained about Shu Shu now had a good impression of Shu Shu again. In addition, people began to comment, "The crown princess isn't dressed up today. He looks so small and exquisite and so cute!"

"The crown princess was so cute when answering, and his gaze was clear."

"The crown princess looked really charming when admitting that he liked His Imperial Highness."

"I really want to take a bite of the crown princess!"

. . . . . .

Edgar got connected to the star network. He was barely online when he heard Shu Shu's confession, and his mood instantly became better. But as he browsed the comments below, his expression became gloomy again.

Edgar closed the star network and walked out right away. "Father, that Donald has a problem. I'm going to find Shu Shu!" There was definitely a problem with a live broadcast like this suddenly appearing on the star network. Donald was that person's man; it was impossible that his confession to Shu Shu was genuine . . . .

Edgar frowned deeply-Shu Shu's body was not too good now; he was afraid that Shu Shu would have an accident with Donald there . . . .

Once Edgar thought about it, he was even more impatient. At the same time, he started to look for people through his communication device.

On his communication device, Calvin, who had just contacted him, was on the first row, but this time, he did not go and contact this best friend whom he once trusted very much.

"I'm going to catch that person." Chris also said. Before, he was still thinking that he shouldn't inadvertently alert the enemy in advance since he wanted to solve the problem at one fell swoop. However, looking at the current situation, that enemy might have already known something.

The two of them quickly left, but the live broadcast on the internet still continued.

After Shu Shu rejected Donald, Donald looked very hurt. He bowed his head and was silent for a while before he suddenly raised his head and faced Shu Shu again. "Shu Shu, you like His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, but does His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince like you?"

Shu Shu nodded without the slightest hesitation. "He certainly likes me!" Edgar liked him, desperately and seriously liked him!

"Are you really sure?" Donald asked again.

"Of course I'm sure!" Shu Shu replied.

"No, he doesn't love you. If it were not for him not having the beast bead, why would he marry you?" Donald said. "Shu Shu, he doesn't sincerely like you. Only I who's sincere to you."

"What nonsense are you talking about?!" Shu Shu frowned, thinking that Donald had some problem. Whether Edgar liked him or not, what was the relationship with the beast bead? When Edgar liked him, the beast bead had not yet been lost by him!

"Edgar's beast bead is gone, isn't it?" Donald asked, watching Shu Shu closely.

Suddenly being questioned like this, Shu Shu inevitably revealed a guilty expression and even subconsciously asked, "How do you know?" Edgar's beast bead was lost by him. Others shouldn't have known about this matter, right?

Seeing Shu Shu's expression, Donald couldn't help but feel like laughing. Edgar's beast beast . . . was actually really gone!

Donald did not know what those people who had known about this matter would think now . . . . But he persisted and said again, "He didn't have the beast bead and still married you. Do you dare to say that he loves you? He's doing harm to you with this. Because you don't have a background, you can get controlled by him. That's why he'd choose you and marry you."

Shu Shu looked very lost. He completely didn't understand the meaning of Donald's words.

And everyone who was watching the live broadcast was already stupefied.

What did they hear? The crown prince actually didn't have the beast bead? So the reason why he would go and marry this sub-beastman who came from a remote planet was actually because he did not have the beast bead?

"This isn't true, right?"

"I don't believe it!"

"This man made things up, right?"

"Look at the crown princess' expression. It seems to be true, ah . . . ."

. . . . . .