The live broadcast viewers who suddenly found that the scene had changed unexpectedly didn't become completely angry. Instead, they were very excited. At the same time, they incessantly called their friends and family, looking for companions to watch the live broadcast together.

There were more and more people in the live broadcast room, and not only that, but the scene of several other rooms had also been switched over to the scene of Shu Shu and two other people eating at the Imperial Plaza. It made the netizens confused but also made more and more people come to watch.

Shu Shu didn't know about this situation at all, and right now, Donald was staring at Shu Shu, his expression more and more tender. "Also, I have one thing that needs to be done, and I hope they can help me record this moment that's, personally, the most important moment to me. "

What was Donald going to do? Shu Shu looked perplexed. Then, Donald in front of him suddenly started to freeze the room over with ice-Donald's innate skill was exactly freezing things.

"What are you going to do?" Shu Shu looked at Donald guardedly.

Donald, facing Shu Shu and showing a warm smile, suddenly got down on one knee on the floor. The illuminating light and the ice layering the surrounding walls that was flickering with all kinds of brilliant rays made the restaurant looked like a splendid and magnificent house as well as making Donald look all the more loving.

The live broadcast viewers all stared blankly. Why did the crown princess eat together with another beastman instead of with His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince? Also, why was the atmosphere so ambiguous?

"??" Shu Shu stared at Donald with a head full of fog. Just now, he thought Donald was going to do something bad. As a result, Donald suddenly knelt down.

"Your Imperial Highness, I just want you to know my feelings for you." Donald gazed at Shu Shu with eyes full of love.

Shu Shu somewhat had no reaction and automatically asked, "What feelings?"

On the contrary, Synthia understood Donald's words and cried out in surprise.

"Shu Shu, when I first saw you, I fell in love with you. You're the most beautiful flower in the plain, the brightest star in the starry sky, the most dazzling gem in this world, and also the most beautiful sub-beastman I've ever seen in my lifetime. I'm willing to dedicate everything to you." Donald said. "I love you. If you're a fish, I'm willing to make a river for you to swim freely. If you're a tree, I'm willing to become the soil for you to take root. If you are the wind, I'm willing to become a cloud to follow you blow . . . ."

Donald looked very handsome, and his voice was also very pleasant to hear. Such a big and handsome guy actually confessed to himself on bended knee. Even if Shu Shu, as a matter of fact, didn't like him at all, but he would also be happy because the vanity in his heart was satisfied.

Shu Shu was very happy. Although such flattering remarks were a bit corny, but listening to them made people feel good, ah! That guy Edgar certainly wouldn't say such words.

As a result, he listened all along until Donald stopped.

"You don't say?" Shu Shu asked.

Noticing Shu Shu's pleased expression, Donald's eyes were brimming with joyful thoughts. "In my eyes, no one can compare to you. I simply don't know how to describe my love for you . . . . Shu Shu, are you willing to accept me?"

Countless people saw Donald's confession at the same time through the live broadcast.

When people who had been admiring the good looks of the crown princess and the fine decoration of the Imperial Plaza saw this scene, they all had the feeling of "WTF?!".

What the hell did they see? Someone confessed to the crown princess, and the crown princess still looked like he really enjoyed it.

"What's going on here? What the hell is going on here?"

"Fuck! Someone actually confessed to the crown princess. The crown princess is His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince's!"

"Even if this man is very handsome, I still despise him for being the other man!"

"The crown princess actually looked very happy to be complimented. So disgusting!"

"How could this sub-beastman be like this! Does he want to betray His Imperial Highness?"

. . . . . .