"You can." Edgar agreed.

Since childhood to adulthood, Edgar had never done such a thing like eating in bed, but he did it today.

"We've gotten married. What're we going to do next?" Shu Shu finished eating in bed and looked at Edgar inquisitively. "Can I go back to attend class?"

"We'll go on a honeymoon first." Edgar kissed Shu Shu's mouth. He had already planned their honeymoon trip.

Their newly wed vacation naturally had to be sweet as honey.

"Where are we going for our honeymoon?" Shu Shu immediately asked. He originally wanted to work hard, but he also wanted to go and play . . . . Or, play first and then work hard!

"You decide." Edgar took out his communication device and found some planets to choose.

"We're going to another planet?" Shu Shu was rather excited. "I want to go to the beach. Is there a beautiful place with seas?" Honeymoon should be spent at a beachside resort hotel. Sunshine and beach during the day, and big hotel bed at night!

"Then we're going to Blue Mercury." Edgar said.

"Blue Mercury?" After Shu Shu heard this name, he immediately checked the planet on the communication device and then saw a large expanse of ocean.

"The ocean coverage on Blue Mercury reaches ninety percent. All the dry land is individual islands, and not many people live there. It's one of the most famous tourist planets." Edgar explained. "That place is very beautiful, and the Imperial family also has a private island there."

"Great!" Shu Shu already saw the photos of Blue Mercury, and he liked the planet very much once he saw them. Before, he would feel unwell if he basked in the sun, so that's why he had never basked in the sun. Now that he had cultivated successfully, he could go to the beach. It's simply the most wonderful thing ever!

After Shu Shu decided on the location of their honeymoon, Edgar immediately ushered Shu Shu to embark the Imperial family's private spaceship.

This private spaceship was the spaceship that Edgar had planned to take Shu Shu aboard for an outing, and it had many recreation facilities onboard.

There were so many things that could be played on the spaceship. It was a pity that there were only two of them this time, and lots of the group play facilities could not be played. Fortunately, Shu Shu's interest in those things was not very big. After boarding the spaceship, what he desperately wanted was to jump into the swimming pool.

In the expensively built swimming pool on the spaceship, Shu Shu, who wanted to learn to swim, was floundering about ceaselessly.

"Don't let go of your hold! I'm going to sink, aaaah!" Holding onto Edgar tightly, Shu Shu simply didn't dare to let go of his hands, and nearly his whole person clambered up Edgar's body.

Edgar suddenly understood why his father and mother liked the swimming pool so much, and why they didn't want to take him along every time they went swimming.

"I'm going to get water in my nose and in my ears, too . . ." Shu Shu started to shout again. In fact, his ears were stuffed with special earplugs, but he still felt very uncomfortable.

"Take your time." Edgar said while gently caressing and stroking Shu Shu's body with an expressionless face.

"I don't want to learn. Give me a swim ring!" Shu Shu finally gave up. He was really afraid that he would sink, so he only dared to flail about a few times and did not dare to really swim.

"What's a swim ring?" Edgar asked curiously.

"A swim ring is a hollow circle made of waterproof sealing material. When the inside is filled with enough air, it can make me float on the water." Shu Shu explained.

Edgar was silent for a moment and finally said, "There's no need to be so troublesome."

"Eh?" Shu Shu was a bit puzzled and then saw Edgar take a mask and a suit from the shelf on the side.

"Wear this mask, and you can breathe underwater. Wear this suit, and you can choose to sink into the water or float on the water by adjusting the system on the suit." Edgar explained how to use the two distinct things in front of him.

Shu Shu bit into Edgar without the slightest hesitation-there was actually such things! If he had known earlier that there was such things, why on earth he still learned to swim, ah!

Edgar let the little hamster use his muscles to grind his teeth. This kind of things naturally couldn't be taken out from the beginning . . . . Although he had never talked about love before, but, without needing to be taught, he already knew such matters like how to benefit at others' expense.

In the evening, Shu Shu turned into a little hamster in order to express his dissatisfaction.

Of course, this was not only for him to express his dissatisfaction . . . . Edgar slept wrapped around him every night. He was held very, very tight it made him cannot help but dream of being constricted by a snake, so he decided to not let Edgar hold him tonight!

Edgar regarded Shu Shu for a while before turning Shu Shu over. Then he lightly fondled Shu Shu's two tiny balls with his fingers.

Hamster was one kind of animal that was also very easy to be in estrus. Only two weeks after the mother hamster gave birth, it could already regenerate a litter. This was due to the male hamster's "contribution"!