"Why do you eat so little?" Edgar was a little worried.

"I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep up with school work . . . . What's to be done if the teachers want to call the parents?" Shu Shu sighed.

"They won't." Edgar said. The teachers of the Imperial College would absolutely not call the parents, and it would not matter one bit to them if you couldn't keep up with the skill class . . . . Anyway, he really should try to explain the situation to Shu Shu now. "You go to the skill class. It doesn't matter if you don't want to attend the class. Just learning as much as you can is also fine."

Such things could also be done? The management of this class was too relaxed, right? Shu Shu was somewhat puzzled by it. "What exactly do I study?"

"Painting, for example." Edgar answered, a little guiltily. The Imperial College had its own Fine Arts Division, and the painting skill learned in the skill class could not be compared with that in the Fine Arts Division.

"So it's studying art!" Shu Shu actually knew about studying art and also had confidence in doing it. Although he didn't particularly understand art, so much so that he couldn't make head nor tail of it, but his memory was good, ah! He surely would be able to learn it quick. Moreover, abstract painting and what-nots, weren't they paintings he could paint according to his wishes?

Shu Shu finally set his heart at rest and was even more eager to go to school. "When will I go to school? How do I get there?"

"I'll send you there." Edgar said. In the following days, he would send Shu Shu to school first, and then he would go to the military department. After he got off work from the military department, he would go back to the school to pick up Shu Shu. Once Shu Shu graduated, they could get married!

The Imperial Palace's area was already very, very big, but the Imperial College's area was even bigger.

The college was located on the coast; half of it was built on the land, and the other half was on the sea. Not to mention how beautiful the scenery here was, you could also see all kinds of different landscapes and the world at the bottom of the ocean. A hundred years ago, all the students even enjoyed a tsunami together, watching the seawater swallow up the entire school with their own eyes . . . .

Of course, because the college turned on the protective cover, there was no injured student from beginning to end.

"It's so beautiful here!" When Shu Shu looked down at the school from the sky, he thought the place was very beautiful. As per the instruction sign, Edgar parked the aircraft under a big tree. After they got off the vehicle, Shu Shu was further surprised by the surrounding scenery that was more beautiful than he could imagine.

"The skill class is in front. I'll take you there." Edgar said. Showing Shu Shu the way, they soon arrived in front of a castle surrounded by green trees. "All students of the skill class go to class here. There're lounge and game room for student use, and there's also an independent dining hall. If you want to go out, you can use the navigation on the secondary communication device to give you directions."

"Okay." Shu Shu nodded. He now had an identity chip, and not only that, but Edgar also allocated him a latest model communication device.

The Beastman Empire's communication device had the same function as that of a mobile phone, but its main function was to inspect and verify a person's identity. After all, a person's identity chip was installed inside it. And so, the communication device was usually divided into two parts. One was the main communication device, which contained the identity chip and was bound to the bank account. It was small in size and generally designed to be carried on one's person like a wrist watch, a necklace, a ring, or such an accessory. The other one was the secondary communication device, and its size depended on personal preference. It could be the size of a mobile phone on Earth, or it could also be the size of a tablet, and it could be used to communicate with people, to connect to the star network, and so on. In short, it had all the same functions as a mobile phone.

Shu Shu had a new model communication device. The main communication device was made into the shape of a wrist watch, and a space button was installed on it. Even though the space button's space was not big, but it had several cubicles. When the secondary communication device was not in use, it could be put inside the space button, and so could some food and clothes.

Although the level of science and technology here was very high, but most of the household goods were easy to operate. In any case, Shu Shu was a hamster spirit who had seen his owners play with their mobile phones on Earth, so he could also use a mobile phone correctly.

He could even study in a magnificent castle . . . .

Glancing at that beautiful castle, Shu Shu was even more excited. Right at this moment, he saw someone coming out of the castle.

"Mr. Jones?" Shu Shu stared at Jones, a sub-beastman he was very familiar with.

"Shu Shu," Jones saw Shu Shu and smiled. "I'll be one of your teachers in the future."

Seeing Jones appear here, Edgar was a little surprised but soon recovered. "I entrust Shu Shu to you."

"Rest assured, I'll definitely take care of Shu Shu well." Jones smiled.

Edgar nodded and then left. Afterwards, Jones took Shu Shu into the office and registered Shu Shu. He gave Shu Shu the electronic textbook and the class schedule and also explained the details of the skill class.

For example, the skill class generally started at nine o'clock. Shu Shu was sent to school by Edgar before eight o'clock, which was an hour too early. Other details were how to have a meal, how to go to class, and so on.

"Teacher Jones, what do you teach? Medical skills?" Shu Shu asked. He remembered that Jones was a very brilliant doctor?

"No, I teach . . . how to understand and pacify beastmen." Jones said while regarding Shu Shu with a smile, the eyes behind the lenses narrowing.

To understand beastmen? This subject was very suitable for him to learn! Shu Shu nodded and immediately expressed that he would definitely study hard.

It was still early, so Shu Shu went back to the classroom and began to study his own schedule.

The arranged course was very light. There were only two classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon, and each class was fifty minutes long. Among these classes, there were "understanding beastmen" taught by Jones, painting appreciation, history, humanities, cooking, gardening, and many others.

Although the course seemed very light, but there were so many things to learn! It was said that all university students had to rely on self-study. Apparently, it was real. Later on, he should go to school early in the morning every day to prepare for the lessons. He should make use of the long break time at noon and the intervals between classes as well.

The electronic textbook was a B5 paper-sized tablet. It contained all the textbooks and also had a notebook app and so on that could be called up and used at any time. After Shu Shu called up the notebook app, he realized that it was very much impossible for him to type, so he chose the voice input and decided to give himself a daily study plan.