"Many thanks." Edgar replied and then made the secretary help him with the most important thing, which was buying snacks: "Buy some snacks with various kinds of flavors, and if they're some kinds of nuts, you can buy more." Shu Shu seemed to be quite fond of nibbling on nuts, but unfortunately, there were not many nuts that could be eaten in the forest.

"Your Imperial Highness, I will buy them right away." The secretary responded at once and then ran out to buy snacks.

Shu Shu understood the word "snacks" and asked Edgar delightedly: "Are you buying them for me? Are you rich?"

"Yes, that's right. I'm rich." Edgar answered.

"You're really great!" The more Shu Shu looked, the more satisfied he was with the disciple in front of him.

His disciple had become a human and even had money that could get him all kinds of foods . . . . As a matter of fact, was this the owner, no . . . the disciple he had longed for day and night?

As for the other matter . . . Shu Shu had no time to be concerned about anything else now. "When will the purchased food arrive, ah?"

"It should be delivered to our home soon." Edgar answered again.

"Then let's go back quickly!" Shu Shu instantly replied.

As expected, Justin's secretary was very capable. When Edgar and Shu Shu were sitting in the aircraft to return to their residence, they saw him coming down from another aircraft with several bags of snacks on his hands.

Panting towards Edgar and Shu, Mr. Secretary soon came to a halt and showed a formulaic smile. "Your Imperial Highness, the snacks you want have been bought. Since the time was quite short, I could only get a few kinds . . . "

"Thanks a lot." Edgar said and took the snacks.

"No need, no need." Mr. Secretary quickly replied. After watching the two men enter the house, he continued to collect snacks. He had just asked someone to help him get some commonly eaten snacks. Next, he himself should go find some more special ones . . . .

As soon as Shu Shu entered the house, he started to tear at the bag of snacks on Edgar's hand and take out some things to eat. While eating, he also stuffed some into his food pouches.

After eating for a while, Shu Shu then turned towards Edgar: "Right, you said you'd tell me who you are. Who the heck are you, ah?"

Still couldn't dodge past it . . . Edgar was a bit sullen.

Although Edgar had learned so many languages ​​on the star system, but the communication between him and Shu Shu was still problematic. Thinking about it, Edgar then directly went online and searched for some videos. He arranged them on the TV one after another, so Shu Shu could watch them individually.

These videos comprised a documentary film about the Imperial family, video records of Edgar's previous activities, and an educational film about the state system for children . . . . Shu Shu was very smart; Edgar believed that so long as Shu Shu watched them, he would certainly become aware of Edgar identity .

As for himself . . . .

"Shu Shu, I want to go back to the forest and return to our cave to take a look." Edgar said.

"Oh." Shu Shu answered with a single sound, a little puzzled. Hadn't they already taken out all the stuffs in the forest? Still going back to look, what for? Yet Edgar . . . . Right, Edgar could provide a lighter at that time; it was possible that there was also other things in his hands.

Waving his hand, Shu Shu expressed to his disciple, you can go on, I'll continue watching TV and eating snacks-these two things were indeed what he most loved to do!

Edgar's heart was rather stuffy.

Edgar was really going to get his own stuff. He had been wearing his own mech when he had plunged to Gass planet. Although the mech was in tatters and due to be scrapped entirely, but its raw material was the best after all and completely recyclable.

In order to prevent his identity from being discovered by people, he had not taken the mech out before. The situation was different now, and he definitely had to take the mech away. In addition to this, there were still a lot of things in the cave he and Shu Shu had shared, and he wanted to take them away as well.

Sitting in a helicopter and coming to the place where he had lived for half a year, Edgar felt like it all had happened a lifetime ago. He had thought that he would spend the rest of his life here after sending the sub-beastman off. He hadn't expected that he was also going to leave now . . . .

"Have you always been here for the past six months?" Jones looked around, his mood somewhat complicated. He knew about Edgar's disappearance, but he had not expected Edgar actually lived in the forest here.

"Yes, that's right." Edgar nodded faintly. He got into the cave where he had lived together with Shu Shu and then put the wooden bowl, the wooden chopsticks, the stone Shu Shu had used for cooking, and so on into the space button, leaving nothing.

Watching Edgar pack up the stuff in the cave with a blank face, Jones invariably felt very awkward.

Done packing up the stuff in Shu Shu's cave, Edgar conveniently went to the cave where he had lived to take a look at it.

The little sub-beastman had not allowed him to return there, so he had not returned. But now that he was going to leave, he suddenly wanted to take a look at that damp cave where he had once lived for quite a long time.

In that cave, he had spent his darkest and most painful days. He considered it a memorable place.

Edgar alone arrived outside of the cave. He crouched down and was about to go in when he found that . . . the cave was full of the little sub-beastman's smell.

No wonder the little sub-beastman had not let him come back here. No wonder when the little sub-beastman had wanted to go to the toilet in the middle of the night, he had not stepped on him anymore.

The corner of Edgar's mouth unconsciously hooked up. Then he went to the lakeside and jumped directly into the water.

There were a lot of tiny fishes swimming in the small lake, and a worn mech was lying right at the bottom of the small lake.

After fishing up the mech from the lake-bed, Edgar wiped it dry very carefully before stowing it in the space button.