What was more . . .

"This snake type fallen beast, is it Edgar after all?" The imperial consort had been repeatedly playing the online video of the violent snake type fallen beast, his complexion dignified.

The number of snake type beastmen were, nevertheless, countless. Even though the beastmen of the Imperial family were astonishingly gifted, but their looks were quite ordinary. There were many beastmen who looked like them, and the beastman in the video looked exactly the same as Edgar.

So much so that . . . maybe he was Edgar.

When Edgar had been carrying out his mission, someone had plotted against him. The core components of the man and the mech had all disappeared, only some mech fragments had been left behind on the battlefield. The tremendous energy fluctuation on the scene had probably been the result of him self-detonating his beast core . . . . From the beginning, they had firmly believed that he had not died. They felt that he was still alive. In this case, wasn't it possible that he had self-detonated his beast core and then got controlled by someone?

Was it possible that the snake type fallen beast was really Edgar?

"Only watching the video, I can't tell if it's Edgar or not, but he won't do this kind of thing." The emperor of the Beastman Empire was in the prime of life. He had still been high-spirited half a year ago, but now, he was unexpectedly showing his old age.

His outstanding son suddenly had had an accident. This matter had hit him deeper than he had imagined.

"Edgar won't do this kind of thing, but what if he's controlled by someone? What if he's drugged?" the imperial consort said eagerly.

The two men looked at each other in dismay, silent at last.

If it was really their child, what were they going to do?

When the Imperial family scandal in the capital star got more and more intense, the helicopter carrying Shu Shu and Edgar finally arrived at the beastman colony of Gass planet.

The beastman colony was located in the northern hemisphere of Gass planet, while the forest that had been their home was located in the southern hemisphere. The distance between both sides was far away, and there was also a strait separating the two. It was quite a marvel that Jeress and the other men had actually run off to such a distant place to go hunting.

From the inside of the helicopter, Shu Shu had seen all kinds of high-rise buildings, as well as various kinds of high-tech products. He had even seen someone standing on top of some flying object high up in the sky . . . .

When did the science and technology on Earth develop so much? Shu Shu faintly felt that something was wrong, but it was too late to think deeply about it. Glancing to left and right, he started to look like a simple person who was overwhelmed by new experiences and luxurious surroundings, constantly gasping in surprise.

Gasp of surprise aside, he started to feel a bit afraid.

Feeling uneasy, Shu Shu pulled the animal skins on his body tighter. He always felt that he looked out of place compared to everything here. Inexplicably, Jeress and the other men also made him feel strange. In the end, he actually couldn't help but move closer to Edgar's side.

"Big Snake, this place is really big, ah!" Shu Shu's face was full of emotions.

Edgar was silent; he could not speak now, and also . . . from his perspective, this place was not big. Indeed, when it came to places, the capital star was a hundredfold bigger and a hundredfold more beautiful than here.