Fortunately, at this moment, the little sub-beastman finally stopped rubbing the medicine and ran away again, further this time.

Edgar breathed a sigh of relief. Without letting the medicinal herbs that had been applied carefully fall from his wound, he released the tiger that had been constricted to death by himself. Moving his body, he chose a comfortable position to lie down.

The little sub-beastman would surely return, right? Edgar really looked forward to it.

Shu Shu did not want to return at all.

He had provided the medicinal herbs for the snake, but actually, it's the snake that had found them for his use. Originally, the kind person had given him a lot of medicinal herbs. He hadn't finished them all, so he had planted the excess at the doorway. It was a good thing that the medicinal herbs had been growing well, so he could finally harvest them.

Of course, now that they had been used up by him, it was still not enough.... Shu Shu could only look for them again.

It was not difficult to find the medicinal herbs. Shu Shu soon found some, but... he did not want to go back.

So much that as long as he thought of having to approach the huge snake, he promptly went soft at the knees.

But if he did not go back, what would he do if the snake met with a mishap? Shu Shu took a moment to build up his mental strength. In the end, with his still trembling body, he walked over to the place where the huge snake and the giant tiger had fought.

Just as he drew near, Shu Shu saw that the huge snake's position and location had changed.

The huge snake had moved? Shu Shu could not help but think of fleeing again. Fortunately, he managed to hold back. Eventually, he slowly walked and arrived next to the huge snake. Then, trembling, he set out to apply the medicine on the areas on the huge snake's body that hadn't been medicated yet.

After completing his task, Shu Shu was in a hurry... to flee again.

Although he knew that he should save this huge snake, Shu Shu still could not help but think of fleeing.

But after he fled, he also couldn't help but worry that the huge snake couldn't move. Lying down there, what if it met and got eaten by a passing beast?

Shu Shu had thought that it had been quite safe here, but now he knew better. It was actually not safe at all, and there were even terrifying giant creatures.

There were still the dead tiger and the smell of blood. If other animals smelled it.... Moreover, he couldn't let the huge snake go hungry.... He was at a loss for a while. Then Shu Shu gritted his teeth and, with a bitter face, returned once again.
Bypassing the prone, motionless huge snake, Shu Shu extended his claws, planning to deal with the tiger and the surrounding bloodstain. Conveniently, he could give the tiger's meat to the huge snake to eat.

The snakes in the wild did not eat dead animals. Of course, it didn't count if they've just killed the preys themselves. If it were not for this, at that time when Shu Shu had seen the huge snake for the the first time, he would not have instantaneously "died".

To think that he had once relied on playing dead to escape from the snake's mouth.

Anyway, this huge snake and ordinary snakes ought to be different.

Since this snake was clearly a kind individual and knew to give him preys and medicinal herbs, it was absolutely very clever. He reckoned that it had been just like him; it was not an ordinary snake but a snake spirit!

Since it was a snake spirit, this snake could definitely communicate. He supposed it was not like those ordinary snakes that only ate live animals.... After all, this snake had eaten all the cooked food from him.