Kim Junmyeon

Warm...Cold...Soft...

Where am I? I opened my eyes softly but closed it again because the sun was so bright. I covered it with my hand. Am I at home? How?

I sat up then the world was spinning. I feel sick this is why you don't drink kids. "Ugh...hangover." How did I even went home? Did I sleep walk? Or sleep rode the bus walk?

"Rise and shine babe.." I looked up shocked. Not because there is someone at my house but because it was a man's voice. And he called me 'babe'.

I looked ehre the sound is coming from and saw Baekhyun. "Baekhyun! what the hell! You scared the shit out of me." I threw a pillow at him and he giggled. I lay down again and held my heart. Now I remember what happened last night. Joo left me...

"Sorry. You were so drunk last night. I came out of the bar with someone I'm about to go in the motel with but bros before hoes so...I brought you home. And you're welcome babe." He winked at me and brought some food at the bed.

I shook my head and said, "Don't call me babe." I said and we laughed together. I hope I can just always laugh like this. "By the way last night you told me this very! very unbelievable thing.." Don't say it..don't say it, dont say it!

"You said you broke up with Joohyun" He laughed as if it was the funniest thing he ever heard. He was slapping his hands to his thighs then looked at me, then his face fell.

"Dude you serious about this?" I looked down. Suddenly my appetite is gone. "y-you broke up with..." he sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't know."

"It's fine Baek. Even though it's not really...fine" he looked sorry. I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram. I looked for her name first. She posted something...My eyes went wide. She posted a photo of the store just minutes ago.

I swing my feet out the bed and wore new clothes. "Where you going?" I slip on some shoes and head out of the door. "I'll be back!" I yell back.

I fast walk on my way to the store. Another problem. Should I still do this? Wait let me rephrase that, can I still do this? How can the darkness find it's way when he doesn't have the light? The path? The Moon?

I closed my eyes. Damn...I smell like alcohol, but I don't care I don't have to impr— I felt someone hits my body. I opened my eyes and it looks like it didn't hit my body but I was the one who bumped into her.

Great... I looked at my wrist and realized I'm not wearing my watch. I silently groaned. I have no time for this. "Sorry." I said and continued walking. But then I heard her say something with her sarcastic tone so I went back to her and teased her. She's not the only one having a bad day. God a woman with those temper. Is it that time of the month for her? You know? Red flag?

When she left she showed me her middle finger. Hah...very funny. No wonder I fell for Joohyun. She's rare. One of a kind. Not like that rude and unprofessional woman.

I ran to the store but ended up with nothing. She left already...and I think for good. Even though she isn't at the store I still went inside and took a look around.

Should I really continue this without her? I feel bad for our designer. She was so happy when I contacted her. She told me it's her first time at her job and she won't let us down. Well...looks like we're the one letting her down.

I went in to the counter and saw a white envelope with a cursive letters saying 'To: Kim Junmyeon. From: Bae Joohyun.'
I held my heart. I feel like they've been stabbed. I take the envelope and tear it open.

Dear Junmyeon,

I know I haven't explained myself. There's a lot of things you don't know but it's for us, for our future. I'm sorry I can't tell you in person but you do know I'm a coward right?

I smiled but tears left my eyes. I already miss her. She loves me...I knew it.

You're someone I really need right now but I can't...I just can't. I still love you and will always will. I know you'll wait for me..don't worry I will make sure not to make you wait for so long. You don't have the patience to do so I don't have a choice either lol. I love you my Junmyeon xoxo

P.S: Don't give up on the cafe..I know you can do it. The Moon will be back for the darkness.

I wiped my tears and went back to reality. Does that mean she's leaving? Out of country?

I ran out of the store and grabbed a taxi. I can still see her! I will see her! She just can't leave without me seeing her!

Tissue anyone? Sorry for making you sad loves! I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote & comment!