Park Chanyeol

Eunji's taking a short nap beside me. Her eyes are closed and I can't help but stare at her. I can watch her all day. "What time is it?" She asked out of nowhere with her eyes still closed, I quickly looked away and checked the time. "It's almost 12:00" her eyes flutters open and she got up to her feet and rushed to her room.

After a minute she came out wearing this brown blazer with cute little patches all over it and a brown slacks to partner with her blazer. Inside the blazer she wore this black long sleeves.

She takes a look of herself on her body mirror. She tilted her head and looked at me. "Is the collar too far down?" I looked at her long sleeves and yes it's too far down I can almost see her cleavage.

"Nah it's fine Eunji. There's nothing to see anyways" I teased her. She rested her right hand on her hip and glared at me. "Ya Park Chanyeol...say that again and I'll kill you" she squited her eyes at me. I chuckled and said, "Wooo scary..." she rolled her eyes "But yes it's too far down but it's fine. It looks okay."

"Aren't you going to leave? Last time I checked this is my apartment." she said while putting bunch of papers inside her bag. I sighed and got up.

"Yup I'll leave. But I don't feel like going home." I said looking at the view from her window. The sun is up so high. It'll be hot outside, Should I bring an umbrella?

"Don't you have any plans on knowing who you're getting married with? I mean you should atleast try and get to know her. We never know, you might like her" Nope umbrella's too much. I looked at Eunji as she fixed her bag to her shoulder. I hope Eunji knows I can't like that someone I'm going go get married to, I want to but how can I when I like you? Ofcourse I can't say that to her. Our friendship matters more.

I opened the door for her and walked her to the store she's going to work at. We passed by a supermarket and a bunch of people and she started to look around like she's looking for someone.

"What is it? Who are you looking for?" She looked back at me shocked that I noticed and shooks her head. "No. . . It's nothing really..I just.." she hesitated, "I...I met this guy well I won't say met but I bumped into this problematic guy" she puts air quote on the word 'problematic'

"And I fell on the ground along with my strawberries and all my groceries" she said with wide eyes. "Well...It was an accident so...I guess it's fine" I said.

"No! It's not fine!" She looked really angry and pissed. "Well did he say sorry?" "Yes Ofcourse" she said like hey! Ofcourse common sense! "Then what's the problem?"

"He said sorry but he was looking at the floor! He didn't even helped. He just walked away! And so I said it would be nice of him if he atleast helped or said sorry while looking at my eyes!" She said in one breathing. "Yeah he's rude...how'd he looked like?" I looked at her and she was thinking so deeply, like she's trying to understand something.

"He looked wounded...like he's been hurt emotionally." she suddenly turns quiet and calm. "That is why I was holding back my words and didn't too far. Except I raised my middle finger at him when I left.." I raised my hands for her to high five and she did.

"Fighting spirit I love that! But seriously how did he look? You know this town is small we might see him again" she told me how he looks. She said he wears black hoodie and black joggers. He have a fair skin, he has one eyelid and his hair was brown and he have thick eyebrows.

By the time she finished explaining how the problematic guy looked we stopped infront of a empty store. "This is it! This is where I'll be working. I can't wait!" Her eyes sparkled. If there is one thing I know about Eunji it's that out of all the people I know she is the most excited person to work. She loves to work, and I guess that's because she loves her job.

I said goodbye to her and left her. Like what Eunji said at her apartment I should atleast get to know the girl I'm going to marry. And so I did. I texted my father's assistant to tell me the number of the woman I'm fixed with.

A little later my phone vibrated and I received her number.

Bonus pictures!

*What Eunji wears to work

*Chanyeol walking Eunji to the store

*Mysterious guy (don't try to find that photo

*Mysterious guy (don't try to find that photo. Whoever that guy in photo is not the same on my story. I just got that somewhere. I showed it to give you a little idea how his outfit looked ;)

vote and comment loves!