Kara's Smile

9 Months Later
Star Labs

Everything seemed faint. All was heard was Lady Gaga playing and two people arguing but it was very faint."What are you doing?", one voice said, a female.

"He likes this song.", the other one said, a male.

"How could you possibly know that?", she asked.

"I checked his Facebook page. I mean, he can hear everything, right?", he said. He started to mumble the song playing when Barry sat up, gasping.

"Where am I?", he thought.
"Who are these people?"
"Where is Kara?"
"Where am I"

"Oh my god.", the male said.

"Where am I?", Barry asked.

"He's up.", the woman said. She started checking his dials while he was trying to relax Barry.

"Everything's okay, man.", He said.

"You're at STAR Labs.", He said.

"STAR Labs? Who are you?", Barry asked.

"I'm Cisco Ramon. She's Caitlin- Dr. Snow.", Cisco said.

"Okay, what is happening? What is going on?", Barry asked. He was so confused where he was and where everyone he knows is, especially Kara.

"You were struck by lightning dude.", Cisco said.

"What?", Barry asked, softly. He turned around facing a mirror.

"Lightning gave me abs?", He asked, very confused. Cisco pulled him to a seat.

"Listen. You were in a coma.", He said.

"For how long?", Barry asked.

"Nine months.", Dr. Wells said. They all turned to him. He said they had a lot to discuss but all he could think of was to tell the people he loves that he was fine now.

"Detective West, his daughter and this one other girl, I don't know why she was a part of this but, they gave me permission to bring you here.", Wells said.

"Kara?", Barry asked.

"Blonde? Blue eyes? Glasses? Yeah. She came here a lot.", Wells said. All that gave Barry was happiness.

"She talks a lot.", Caitlin said. Barry looked at her.

"She's just excited.", Barry said.

"Then she gets excited too much.", Cisco said. Barry wasn't really thinking. Just Kara's smile. "But she's also hot.", Cisco said. Barry ignored him.

"I gotta go.", He said.

"No. You can't.", Caitlin said.

"I'm fine. I feel great. Really.", Barry said. "Thank you. So much.", He said, before running off.

CatCo