22

"Sorry, my hand slipped."

You had spilled the drink on the woman who was rubbing herself against Taeyong. You couldn't stand her acting as if Taeyong was desperate for her. Because the situation was the opposite.

Taeyong looked at you with wide eyes. He was also shocked by your action. But the woman received more shock as she looked at her tight dress drenched with alcohol.

"What the hell —"

"Shut up, hag!" You snapped at her, zipping her mouth shut. "You need to get over yourself. Taeyong isn't that stupid to continue liking you forever. He will definitely find a really wonderful person and shove it in your face one day!" You said, your hand almost wanted to grab her greasy hair and slammed it on the counter.

But Taeyong grabbed your wrist and stopped you from doing so. "Y/n. Stop." Taeyong said, a genuine smile growing on his face. He then chuckled, pointing his finger at the woman's face.

She had completely froze like a statue. Your words had hit her hard that her mind went blank.

"I think we've had enough for tonight." Taeyong sighed, running his finger through his thick hair. "Let's go home." Taeyong said to you, gesturing you to leave the place first. You nodded and left the place, swaying around since you were still drunk.

Taeyong's eyes dropped onto the woman who were baffled by your words. "I — is she dumb? Who does she think she is seriously?" She said while looking at her ruined dress.

"Yeah. I also think she's annoying when I heard about her from Jungkook. I didn't understand what did he liked about her but now I get it so..." Taeyong's voice trailed off before grabbing her cheeks with one hand and squished them together.

"I'm not interested in you anymore, Yuri. Because right now, I can't take my eyes off that woman."

•••

"Y/n!"

You heard Taeyong called you from behind but you ignored him and continued walking. You felt your cheeks heated up when you remembered the things you did which you regarded as 'embarrassing'. Why did I butt in? Taeyong must think I'm so annoying. You thought as you were getting sober.

"Y/n, wait!" Taeyong caught up to you and grabbed your arm, turning you around to face him.

You closed your eyes tightly, ready to get yelled by him for being such an idle person. But Taeyong just stared at you, confused as to why you were closing your eyes.

"Y/n? Why are you closing your eyes?" Taeyong asked, blinking several times.

You opened your eyes, your expression mirroring his. "Wait, you're not mad?" You asked, perplexed.

"Huh? Why would I?" Taeyong said innocently.

"B — because, you know. I just snapped at that woman and even ruined her dress. I went too far didn't I?" You said while looking away, feeling embarrassed again and felt your insides coiling up.
"No, I'm glad you did that." Taeyong said and you instantly flickered your eyes to him. "Thanks, Y/n." Taeyong cast a warm smile to you which made your heart skipped a beat. H — he's so cute when he smiles. Wow, I feel ugly.

After that, Taeyong accompanied you on your way home.

As you had reached your house, Taeyong suddenly stopped behind you. You turned around to see that he was staring at you with unreadable expression on his face. W — what? Is he going to take out a knife and stab me? You had watched too many horror movies.

"Y/n." He murmured quietly.

"What?" You said, feeling awkward.

He didn't say anything afterward and started walking closer to you. You felt yourself getting nervous for no reason when he stood close to you. Taeyong suddenly leaned closer to your face. He was very tall so he had to bent his back a little. Is he going to say I look ugly up close? You thought.

But you didn't expect what was coming next. Taeyong suddenly grabbed the back of your head and pressed his warm lips against your forehead. You only stood, head still processing on what the hell just happened.

"I like you, Y/n." Taeyong said in a gentle quiet tone, his breath grazing your forehead slightly as his lips were only an inch away.

After that, he acted as if nothing had happened and walked away. You were still frozen in your spot but when your mind replayed the scene, you hysterically screamed and smacked your palms on your cheeks.

HOLY SHIT! TAEYONG CONFESSED TO ME?! Is this count as cheating..? You thought worriedly. But then again, you sort of enjoyed it when you remembered the scene.

"I mean, he's the one who did it." You brushed it off, trying to prove that you didn't have a guilty conscience. You shrugged it off and went inside your house.

When you opened the door, your jaw immediately dropped to the floor when you saw Jimin's face was only a gap away from the maid's face. As if they were about to kiss or something. The both of them looked at you and immediately pulled away with flushed cheeks and ears.

"Y/n, it's not like that —"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"