03

"Just so you know, I won't let you sleep on my bed." Jimin said before he plopped down on the bouncy bed and delved inside the comfy comforter. I was annoyed when he thought that I wanted to sleep with him so badly. Hell no, I don't want that too, jerk.

"I know that. I'd rather sleep on this cold floor than sleeping on your cum stained bed." I said, tugging a side smile on my face before placing a blanket on the floor and a pillow. "Yeah, right. I already cleaned the bed." Jimin rolled his eyes at me.

I clicked my tongue at him and for straight ten minutes, we had a fight. We didn't get along well like cats and dogs — well, even cats and dogs can actually get along well. Not us though. We'll stay like this forever.

"Good night, Y/N. Hope you have bad dreams." Jimin said which annoyed me again because damn, he always tried picking a fight with me. "I hope you die in your sleep." I mumbled under my breath, he might killed me if he heard that.

Jimin then turned off the night lamp on the night stand before burying himself in the warm comforter. I also wrapped myself like a burrito in the comforter as I tried sleeping. I tossed around — to my right and left but it was very cold that I couldn't even shut my eyes for so long.

"Hey, isn't it cold down there?" Jimin suddenly asked me, which startled me. I thought he was sleeping already. "No shit. Your floor is like Greenland." I sarcastically replied. It's not like he's kind enough to switch places with me.

"Do you wanna switch?" Jimin suddenly asked, which my body immediately jumped onto his bed and I pushed him off the bed. "Thanks for your kindness!" I uttered before burying myself in the blanket. Damn, it was more warmer and comfortable on the bed than the cold hard floor.

"Bitch, get off my bed!" Jimin shouted at me, pulling on the blanket, and I rolled out of them swiftly like a freaking egg. "You're the one who wanted to switch place! You're going against your words!" I shouted back at him. We were literally being such nuisance to the silent neighborhood in the middle of the night.

"Are you dumb? I asked you. I gave you a fucking choice. But now you pissed me off so fuck off." Jimin said with a crooked smirk before kicking my back and I fell down the hard floor with a loud thud that probably worried Jimin a little.

"Oi... Are you dead?" Jimin was worried when I was silent and didn't respond to him. He went to the other side of the bed and saw me lied down on the floor, with gritted teeth, trying to hold back the pain stabbing my back.

Jimin's face drastically changed and he looked worried as hell. He instantly get off the bed and crouched next to me. "Holy shit, are you okay?" Jimin asked, filled with concern. It surprised me seeing how afraid he was. "Of course I'm not okay, idiot! My back hurts like a bitch!" I bickered at him and he didn't looked mad. Instead, he looked remorseful and guilty.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Jimin apologized and the way my name smoothly rolled off his tongue gave butterflies in my stomach — even though my back still hurts. "C'mon, let me pick you up." Jimin suddenly said before carrying me up like a princess. I couldn't panic or punch him, I froze like a moron.

"I'll sleep in the living room." Jimin uttered in a low, calming voice before leaving the bedroom. I just sat on his bed, my brain was still processing on what the fuck just happened.

I thought he hated me. If he did, then why would he gave up his bed for me? Because I hurt my back? No way.

Well, whatever. At least, I got the bed.

• Morning •

"Hm... Ugh... Don't suck my ass!" I shouted as my eyes shot open. Damn, I had such a nasty dream about how a ghost tried tackling me from the back and tried to feast on my ass.

I was greeted by the sunlight seeping through the window. It was morning, no shit. But I didn't quite recognized the room. It definitely didn't looked like mine. I furrowed my brows, trying to remember about the events from yesterday.

Then, I remembered how much of a mess I created yesterday. So many things happened in just a day. I lied about getting married and now I'm really getting married. To my ex-boyfriend, yuck.

While I was spacing off and stared into the ceilings, my nose suddenly sensed — something that smelled very alluring. Food. I could smell food. Smelled like fresh bacons and fried egg.

I slipped out of the bed like a smooth snake and my feet started unconsciously walked towards the source of the smell. My feet abruptly halted when I arrived in the kitchen and saw Jimin in a blue apron, cooking some bacons and eggs. Damn, I really hate to admit it but he looked hot in that apron.

"Step aside unless you want me to drop this pan on your ugly drooling face." Jimin rudely said to me in a threatening way. Ugh, what happened to him? Does he have multiple personality disorder? Or what happened last night was just a dream?

"You can just say it nicely." I said with a frown on my face. Jimin served the bacons and eggs on the table before settling his eyes on me. "I thought you don't want to be on nice terms with me. And remember, we hate each other." Jimin said coldly and I felt a big disappointment befall on me.

"Do you hate me?" The question just came out of my mouth but I didn't regret it. It was a question that I wanted to ask for such a long time.

"You think?" He answered me vaguely again before sitting down on the dining chair and started eating the bacons and fried eggs. I noticed how there wasn't any left for me and he only cooked for himself.

I knew it, he's just a dick. What did I expect from him?