~1~

Chapter 1 : Bored.

Roman was bored. Currently he was listening to Professor Sanders talk so rivetingly about, stage directions and how to read them.

Of course Roman knew about all that already, I mean, he's the drama nerd. Anyone who even glanced at him could tell.

Roman glanced up at the black and white clock, that read ten past twelve, still a whole fifty minutes of class. The drama student found himself glaring at the clock, that mercilessly mocked him. It was taunting him. Tick, tick, tick-

'I'm gonna go insane.' He thought angrily to himself.

He glanced over and saw a student, in a black jumper with purple patched sewn on, laying down with his head hidden in his arms, his music playing through purple headphones.

How he wished he was Black, that's the kids last name, never talks to anyone, or at least to Romans knowledge, 'I hate him...' he thought.

Black was very dark and dismal, he was doom and gloom, he was a villain, at least in Romans Disney prince mind, Black was one of those villains in those Disney movies he watches.

'Who is Blacks mirror Villain?' Thought Roman, tapping his chin lightly, looking up to the ceiling. He glanced back to the sleeping student and saw the deliberately smudged black eyeshadow under his eyes, 'Yzma...'

'Both ugly, both evil, both sharp and pointy....' He thought.

He heard the quiet buzz of a small, black fly, he glanced around and finally saw it. He followed the frivolous fly with his jade green eyes, until he lost it when he yawned.

He again glanced at the clock and almost gasped, it had only been fifteen minutes! He was going to die of boredom!

Sighing, he spun his black pen, which was cased in red plastic. He spun a total of three times before tapping it on his wooden, oak desk.

At first it was random, then it began to sound a lot like 'Zero to Hero' from the Disney movie, Hercules. He paused for a millisecond before he rolled with it and continued to tap out the song, singing away in his head. Because, to to brag or anything, Roman was really talented in the singing department.

'From appearance fees and royalties
Our Herc had cash to bu-'

There was a loud cough from next to him, he turned his head ever so slightly to see Dee Copperhead, a boy with a birthmark up half of his face, glaring at him and that's when he noticed five more glares. They where from 'background characters' as Roman called them, however if we had to get technical, it was Elliott Stokes, Joan Stokes (they're twins), Kai Stewart, Michael Mikon (Elliot's boyfriend) and Lauren McClegg.

Roman winced and slowly placed his pen down and stared at his desk, his head hung low.

He stared at the nice, clean desk and picked up his pen again and in neat, cursive, almost prince like wrote 'i'm bored', on the desk. The 'i' had a crown over it, instead of a dot, it was nothing too fancy, in Romans opinion, just... nice...

The bell rang, successfully startling Roman. He quickly threw everything into his red backpack with a gold crown badge on and rushed out of the classroom, ruining his temples.

"Hey Roman!"

The boy looked up and smiled, "hey Patton!"

Patton was his really friend, who was goofy and funny and more often then not, wore a cat hoodie, his bright blue eyes gleamed, "how was Drama."

"Boring, how was English Lit?"

Patton sighed as they walked, rubbing his neck tiredly, "the nineteenth century sucks."

Roman laughed as he walked next to Patton, forgetting about the note written on the desk in Drama.

SarahHodge9 here it is the first chapter!

Woohoo!!! I hope you and everyone else enjoys this story! And everyone go follow SarahHodge9 because this was their idea!