Chapter 1

My name is Joey McIntyre. I was born in Needham, Massachusetts, I'm a dad and a husband. I have 3 kids and a beautiful wife, my kids names are Griffin Thomas McIntyre, Kira Katherine McIntyre and Rhys Edward McIntyre they are my proud and joy. An my beautiful wife's name is Barrett Williams. She my love of my life.
we live in one of the greatest city's on earth. If you haven't guess what I'm taking about than I'm talking about living in New York City. I love loving here. I'm also 1/5 of the new kids on the block. I was in the new kids on the block since a was a kid back in 1984 when we first started all the way up until we split up in 1994. Than we made a comeback in 2008 an still going. Strong to this day. I also had a solo career too when the new kids wasn't together anymore. I'm a actor also, you may have seem me in shows like the mccarthys, return of the Mac and rock this boat.

I got a addition for this new show later today. As I got the kids ready for school an make breakfast. Yea Griff, harry up an get ready it's getting late. Okay dad I'm trying to found my shoes. Did you try your room where there are supposed to be? Yes and they ain't in there. Will I don't know what to tell you champ. You have to look until you found them. My beautiful wife walks into the kitchen. How's my beautiful angel doing on this fine Monday morning. As she lean in to kiss me. I'm doing great babe. I see two out of three are ready for school. Yea, all three are never ready at them same time. Why isn't griff ready? He was the first one dress. He can't found he's shoes. He has like 20 pairs of shoes. Yea, I know hun but he wants the ones he always wears. As Griff walks in the room with his shoes on an sits down an starts to eat. So you found you shoes! I ask, yea dad, you was right. They was in my room under my bed. See I told you. All you had to do was look. Yea you was right dad.

As the school bus came for the kids. My wife had some things to do. I decided to take the subway because it wasn't that far away. An It was a beautiful day out so I take my phone out an I had to do a Instagram story. Hey guys how's everyone doing on this fine Monday? I'm currently heading to a audition for this new show. So let's hope I get it. So everyone wish me luck. Than I posed it to my story. As I made it down to the subway and got on the subway There was this nice sweet girl who recognize me. She couldn't be no more than 16 years old and she ask for a autograph and a picture. We talk for a few minutes, hey how's it going? I ask her. I'm doing great Joey, thanks for asking. I actually just saw your story an I hope you get the part your going for. Oh you saw that, thanks an I hope so too. It's a really big part for me an this would change my career. So let's pray an keep our finger cross. Okay sure thing joey. My mom loves you too. She have all your Albums and she want to a few of your concerts when see was my age. Was she the one that got you into the new kids on the block?? Yea she was. Where both Joey girls and when i get home from school. She's going to die when I saw her the pictures of us. As she walk off the Train she reply, thank you for making my day joey. You welcome I reply back. As I got off the next step an walk up to the building where the addition was at. I got a little nervous. As I walk through the doors an sat down. I told myself, okay, breath joey. You got this, you can do this, you just have to believe in yourself. As I was telling myself I can do this it was my turn. McIntyre? Joey McIntyre? Yes... thats me! It's your turn. As I got up an walk into the audition room with the girl closing the door behind me.