"Come grab your tickets." Bombay spoke, everyone turned and gathered around him. "So, none of you will be with your buddy because I'm splitting the Ducks from the Ducks and our new recruits from new recruits. This is a great bonding opportunity. There is no switching seats." He spoke to his crowd of players. Passing out the tickets randomly, pairing two kids together who didn't know one another, he was happy with his decisions.

When Elliott looked down at her ticket, she looked up in confused. Garrett walked over to her with a smile. "Who'd you get?" She asked.

"I don't know, but what row and seat are you. We've got to be together."

Elliott shook her head. The tickets don't say who you're next to, they simply give your a row and seat number. Once you find your seat, you'll see who's next to you once they arrive in the same row. "We're not." She replied.

Garrett scoffed, not minding that he had to sit with someone else, but he wanted to sit with Elliott. He could sleep and use her shoulder as a pillow and she wouldn't care. "I can't even read what number I am." He told her. She made a signal for him to turn. He did and she unzipped his bag, grabbing the glasses case and taking them out. Handing them to him, she turned and he grabbed hers from her bag.

"Thank you." She told her brother. Reading it, she read it aloud for her brother to hear. "Row 23, seat C."

"Row 4, seat C." He replied. "Well, we can't do anything, we might as well go before someone calls us over to the gate."

She nodded and followed him down the airport to find their gate number. Arriving at their gate, they pulled their glasses off since everything they could see wasn't too close to their eyes and they didn't need them. The twins couldn't see from up close, so they couldn't read things that were in front of them, some shapes or forms were fuzzy and not clear. They don't always use their glasses, but were told by the family friend they were staying with to wear them a little more than usual so their eyes could adjust better.

Getting to his seat, Garrett smiled seeing who it was. The boy who had pushed him out of the way during practice. He threw his bag on his seat and stood inside the row, so he could pull something out of his bag and then throw it under his seat. At window, was Charlie Conway and no one took middle seat.

Elliott got to the back of the plane, well, near the back, and didn't recognize the boy who was seated at the window. A redhead curly hair boy with glasses. She opened her bag and got out something. Her Walkman and headphones, just like Garrett took out of his bag. She also grabbed a book, which Garrett didn't.

The redhead, Lester Averman, stood up in their row with a smile. He looked over the seat in front of them to talk to two of his friends. Elliott glanced over and noticed Luis and the goalie, Goldberg, or was it Goldberg? One of the two, either or should be all right.

Ellie took her seat and pushed her bag under the seat in front of her. Most of the kids were scattered throughout the plane, across from them her row was the boy who had pushed her out of the way and Portman. She wasn't so sure those two would talk much because they seemed to be total opposites, but she didn't speak to either of them.

After the plane took off, the redhead turned and brought his hand out to Elliott. She took her headphones off, putting them around her neck. Taking his hand, she shook it as well. "I'm Lester Averman, but call me Averman."

"Elliott Caldwell, call me Elliott." She replied. Going to put her headphones back on, Averman spoke up again. She understood that the entire purpose of sitting with someone new was to get to know them, but did it have to be first minute or could it be last minute?

"Garrett's your brother, right?" She nodded. "You two twins or is he older?"

"Twins." She answered, he nodded.

Again, Ellie went to put her headphones on when someone came down the aisle of the plane. Stopping by her seat, some older person told him to slow down and not jog down the aisle. If the plane went forward or back, he'd fall either way. Garrett took that into consideration and stood against the seat in front of her, which was the goalie. "I would've liked to sit with you, but my buddy's amazing."

"Who do you have?" She asked, looking up to see who it could be.

"Charlie. You know, the kid who pushed me out of the way so I wouldn't have a black eye after that power shot?"

Ellie nodded. "Well, this is Averman."

Averman turned and nodded, giving his hand to Garrett. "Pleasure to meet you." He answered and laughed. Garrett nodded, lightly shaking Averman's hand.

He turned to look at his sister. "You packed the System, right?" He asked her.

"Of course, I always make sure you have everything." She replied. He nodded and they gave each other a fist bump. He returned to his seat and she pulled her headphones back on.