29.

Jungkook sighed as he went towards the pink door before knocking on it. Padding of footsteps was heard from other side and the tension rose up in jungkook's body.

The pink door flung open as the little girl stood on the door front, looking at jungkook.

"What happened, kookie?" The girl asked to the male who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Can we talk?" Jungkook asked Luna as she quirked her eyebrow but nodded and let jungkook inside.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed while looking down.

"Luna......do you like your father?" jungkook asked as Luna widened her eyes, not because of what jungkook asked but it's the first time he called her Luna and not pancake.

This must be serious

"Kookie.....can I tell you things I haven't told anyone before?" Luna asked as she looked at jungkook who snapped his head towards her.

He quickly took her small hands in his hands and looked at her.

"Of course pancake, you can trust me. You can tell me everything" jungkook said, his voice glazed with seriousness and worry.

It was Luna's time to look down.

"Kookie, papa has always been psychotic. I saw him kill my own mother, in-in front of my eyes. A kid y-young like me, should have b-both her parents with t-them, but for me, there was n-none. Then I met you, granny a-and tata. T-that's when I knew I could find people w-who would love me" Luna's hands were trembling in jungkook's warming grip.

"Since mama d-died, I decided to build myself s-strong, so I could f-fight him. B-but seeing you and everyone who loves me, I-I just want to cry" she sniffled, her tears dripping over jungkook's hands. Jungkook couldn't hold his tears in longer. He scooped her into his arms as she cried more, jungkook's tears dropping from his cheeks.

"It's okay, pancake. I, tata and granny are here for you" jungkook sniffled.

Who could have thought that a child so small and innocent could go through so much in life?

"A-and, h-he touches me bad" it was so hard for Luna to release these words out from her mouth but she doesn't wants to hide it from the people she trusts anymore.

Hearing those words, jungkook had gone speechless; his throat was dry, pricking his throat with some kind of uneasiness. His eyes darkened, hate, sadness, pain and so many emotions all in one.

"I'll take your revenge, pancake. I'll kill him, Luna" jungkook cried out, petting the crying girl's hair.

"Kookie, I want to get away from here. This place isn't even pink. I wanna go to tata's house, it's pink. I wanna live with you and tata" she cried her heart out in jungkook's chest who calmed her down by rubbing her back.

"I'll take you away from here, for forever" jungkook said as he wiped her tears and she giggled.

"Would you let me do it?" jungkook asked hesitantly.

"I want you to" Luna smiled at him as he smiled back.

He ruffled her hair before leaving.

"I'll take your revenge, Luna"