19.

Taehyung widened his eyes because of the sudden kiss, his hands were frozen on his side before he melted in kiss, his hands travelling to jungkook's hair and slowly tugging on them.

He doesn't know why he's kissing him when he shouldn't but his touch is addicting, he can't pull away even though knowing that being with someone like this is very risky but his heart wants to risk it all, just for this person.

For breath, both pulled away and looked at each other while panting. 

Taehyung broke the gaze and blushed before walking towards the kitchen.

"D-did you have dinner?" he asked flustered up because of the kiss.

"No" jungkook said and went inside the kitchen and sat on the chair.

"So what would you want to eat?" taehyung asked while taking out pots and pans

"Anything you would want to eat. I'm not even that hungry" jungkook said while looking at taehyung with a smile.

"I'll just prepare fried rice" taehyung mumbled and started to prepare for it.

"You know you look so cute when you get shy" jungkook blurted out and taehyung widened his eyes and blushing for god knows which time.

"Y-you shouldn't s-say this out of nowhere, jungkook" Taehyung hid his face in his hands and jungkook chuckled as he got up from his seat.

"Don't call me jungkook, call me gguk, it sounds so cute coming from your pretty mouth" jungkook said as he tilted taehyung's chin and placed a soft and cute kiss which made taehyung's heart flutter more as if it could.

"G-gguk, you're s-so flirty" Taehyung pouted and jungkook chuckled

"Just for you, baby" And that's when taehyung wanted to faint, his heart just wanted to come out of his chest and slap jungkook for being so hot and handsome. Taehyung hid his blushing face in jungkook's chest who chuckled before placing his hands on his waist, hugging him close.

"L-leave me, i-i need to prepare dinner" taehyung said, trying to come out of his grip.

"I'm not hungry anymore, let's just stay like this. I love your warmth" jungkook said and put his chin over the smaller's head and tucked him nicely in his arms.

"Gguk, it's not the time" taehyung giggled as he finally pushed jungkook away from his and started to make dinner while jungkook pouted sadly, already missing his warmth. Soon, taehyung started to cook the rice and jungkook looked at him lovingly

Jungkook soon turned serious and cleared his throat to gain taehyung's attention who had finally prepared the rice.

"Do you........do you still think that i am scary?" he coughed out and taehyung looked at him, stunned.

"N-no"

"Y-you still know that i'm an assassin and kill people right?" Jungkook asked nervously

"I do, but it doesn't matter, to me you are just a guy who sniffs envelope's and kiss them" taehyung chuckled remembering the incident when jungkook kissed his envelope

Jungkook widened his eyes and blushed, he didn't know that taehyung saw him.

"Not random envelopes, just particular envelopes sent by a cute teacher who loves pokemon dolls" jungkook teased and taehyung pouted

"D-don't mock my dolls, i'll kill you" Taehyung glared at him cutely

"Oh so now you'll kill the assassin himself?" jungkook teased

"I don't care if you are an assassin or not, i'll kill you with the togepi you gave me" taehyung said and ran from the kitchen to jungkook who was now on the sofa and tackled him as they both laughed.

Soon their laughter died down and taehyung was above jungkook, sitting on his abdomen and jungkook was pinned down by taehyung.

Taehyung's gaze shifted from his eyes to his lips before grabbing his shirt and bending down to kiss him, while both turned red.

Soon they detached and taehyung smiled at jungkook

"Your appetizer before dinner" taehyung said before getting up from jungkook and going in the kitchen.

"Maybe i need more appetizers, baby" jungkook mumbled out to himself while shyly rubbing the back of his nape.