12.

Is this the day where jungkook dies?

Prolly yes

The moment when taehyung hugged him, he was frozen, his eyes wide and mouth flung open and a beetroot red blush reaching upto the tip of his ears as he shivered at the tingling in his heart

If taehyung would hug him any second longer then Luna and taehyung would witness a puddle named jeon jungkook right in front of them

And maybe jungkook does wanna become a puddle

The warmth emitting from taehyung was enticing and before he could wrap his strong and muscular arms around the other's petite waist, taehyung squeaked and quickly detached himself from jungkook who whined internally at the loss of touch but he didn't see the other disappointed too and blushing hard.

"I-i'm so sorry" taehyung chanted repeatedly as he bowed jungkook.

"I-it's fine, taehyung" jungkook nervously said and taehyung stopped apologizing

"I-if you r-really wanna apologize, c-can you hug m-me once again?" jungkook said, tensed sweat leaking his forehead

Taehyung doesn't know if he should feel happy or he should freak out. Luna's just standing there looking at them, jungkook is in front of him looking like a red sun and probably he is a fucking beetroot too, his heart beating erratically inside his chest.

But he didn't take any longer and wrapped his arms once again behind jungkook's neck, this time slower and carefully than before, the blush reddening more if it can, jungkook can probably hear their hearts mix into a same pace. He didn't take any second more before wrapping his strong arms around taehyung's small waist, putting just a little bit pressure, not knowing if taehyung would like jungkook practically squeezing his intestines out or not, so he kept it gentle.

Soon, they were forgetting students entering the school, looking at their teacher hugging some guy who looked murderous as fuck, probably thinking of him as his husband

Luna coughed and taehyung quickly wiggled out of jungkook's grip who was disappointed but can't do anything to stop taehyung.

After all, he's just a teacher of luna to him.

"T-thank you. I-i'll leave" jungkook bowed and rushed the fuck out of there, looking as red as a tomato and knowing well that taehyung was a red tomato too.

"That's some fucking progress jungkook, you hoe" jungkook jumped and skidded while running towards his limo, happy so much that he didn't even hear the giggle coming from the teacher he just hugged as he watched him jumping and squealing.

Taehyung smiled to himself a shy smile and looked at jungkook, biting his lip as he blushed

Maybe, he's starting to like the other