The Break Of Dawn: A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

A tall young man wearing a horned skull mask over the top half of his face adjusts it as it sits on his face, a big detachable white fur piece is attached to the back of his mask, which covers his short blue hair. He has particularly pale skin and is wearing a black robe with white fur trimming over a blue turtleneck shirt along with two decorative necklaces. He also wears finger less black gloves, carries his sword across his back and has a roll of bandages holing down his sleeves on his forearms. He also has a squirrel companion  who has soft brown fur with white on her belly and cheeks and black eyes. His squirrel is on his shoulder happily eating an acorn.

The young man next to him has blue eyes and thick, messy yellow hair blonde haired, a bandanna hiding a necklace that he wears around his head with the disc hanging out on the left side of his head, in front of his ear. He wears an orange overcoat with diamond patterns on top of a white robe with brown hemlines, fastens a green scarf around his neck, and wears brown short boots. He smiles in a care free manner and interlocks his fingers behind his head. A man with droopy purple eyes and long green hair that he ties behind with an orange ribbon and a long fringe which he styles to cover the right side of his face, he also has piercings in his ear. 

This man wears a dark blue robe designed with yellow hemlines and cuff. It has a high collar and three buttons located on the top of the chest area. On the back of this robe, there are several pockets stitched where he hides his blades. Underneath, he wears a black midriff top that has longer and tighter sleeves than his robe. This top is cut in half and is tied with a ribbon which leaves a fraction of his chest exposed. On the bottom, he wears light olive pants with the lower part tucked into a pair of light grey patterned boots. He flips his hair and looks towards the male with the Hsu Quandao and the female hooded figure.

The man with the Hsu Quandao locks his steely gaze onto the hooded figure in front of him, the young woman closes her eyes then speaks reopening them as she does so "It's cold here, isn't it?" she asks, the man bows as he responds to her "We are on the edge of the mountains" he replies. The other female steps out from the line she was in and walks next to the red haired girl, towering over her by more than a whole head, and the red haired woman speaks "In my time at the castle, i never knew the cold beyond it's walls." she looks up towards the view in front of her as the sun breaks through the horizon, signaling a new dawn "That life is gone now." she says wistfully, remembering her days at her old home. 

The black haired stone faced female looks at her and hugs her from behind, wrapping her arms around her small waist and placing her chin on her head, she speaks so quietly that even the gentle breeze in the wind threatens to take her voice away "We are ... here. Not ... alone" the black haired female hugs the red head even tighter "Never ... alone" her voice sore from not speaking for such a long time is difficult to speak with, however the red head just smiles, placing her tender hands over the cold yet comforting hands of the woman behind her. The red head just nods, "Yeah" she agrees "Never alone" the whole group smiles at the small bonding moment that the two females shared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝟧 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝓈𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓎𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒶𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃. 𝟧 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈, 𝟦 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒.