The Kuroryuu With her Successor and the Priest With his Genius

- Yoon's POV -
"Geez how clumsy can this stupid so called priest even be?" I ask myself, while as best as I can, I put the medicine I had made onto the wound on his head. *fwip fwip* Startled by the sudden sound I look over to the cloth that covers my doorway only to see a young girl ... she happens to look around my age. She has long pretty back hair that reaches just past her elbows, her ruby red eyes shining in the dust filled air. A soft red tints her pale cheeks, dotted with cute freckles, her lips are a soft peach color. I feel myself fidget and turn red as she looks at me, she shyly looks away and starts to back up, towards the cloth in the doorway.

"H-hey!" I call out, she stiffens and looks at me from the edge of her pretty crimson eyes. She nods shaking slightly showing that she heard me "What ... uh, what are y-you doing here?" I ask quietly, as to not frighten her by accident. The pretty black haired girl shyly touches her fingers together as she speaks "M-mommy's ... l-looking for ... the uh" she pauses and scrunches up her nose into an adorable thinking face, her ruby red eyes snap open as she remembers "t-the um ... the p-priest." Her voice is soft and quiet but really soothing and pretty — like her. I blush at the thought

'What's wrong with me? I just met her ... but I want to help her...' I think to myself as the red in my cheeks spreads all the way to my ears. The cloth in the doorway flitters open and an older woman stands there, she almost looks the same as the younger girl although there are some differences. The woman's hair reaches her knees, her red eyes look older and filled with knowledge, her pale skin has no wrinkles or imperfections. Then I notice what they're wearing. The girl my age wears a black kimono with detached sleeves, the skirt ends just below her mid-thighs though a cloth protrudes from the back ending at both sides that reaches the back of her knees.

Her kimono has a slightly dirty red cloth underneath it accenting the dark black where it is shown, the black kimono is decorated with pale yellow and gold flowers. A worn golden obi wraps around her small waist, tying into a knot at the back. In her pretty black hair a red and yellow flower with three stick things coming out of it as well as three small chains attached by small pale pink flowers to the big red one at the side of her head, a thin frayed red ribbon flows from the flower. Her sleeves are tied to her upper arms by thin red strings, at her sides rest two beautifully made fans, decorated with simple flowers and peach colors.

(Its this outfit but her hair is longer (to her elbows), her eyes are a crimson red, she is younger (I'm not sure of how old Yoon is during this flashback so I'm gonna say their 7-ish years old) and her fans are at her sides, hidden in her obi (he...

(Its this outfit but her hair is longer (to her elbows), her eyes are a crimson red, she is younger (I'm not sure of how old Yoon is during this flashback so I'm gonna say their 7-ish years old) and her fans are at her sides, hidden in her obi (her sash) sorry if the description is off, or not satisfactory. Imagine the kimono being dusty or dirty, and a little ripped and tattered around the edges, same thing for the next picture)

The older woman has a worn black kimono decorated with blood red leaves and dark green leaves, trimmed with golden embroidery. Her kimono covers her neck, the sleeves fall from her shoulders but are still attached to the main part of the kimono, the edges are starting to fray. The kimono ends at her mid-thighs, her legs are covered with a long black sock like cloth that has a big red flower and dark emerald green leaves with gold outlining it. She wears dark red slightly dusty sandals, in her hands she holds a dark fan mostly a midnight purple but with some crimson swirls, the fan has two long pieces of string falling from it.