Chapter 5

I start to apologize immediately. She waves it off as no big deal. "You need to go get him though. He's going to do something drastic." She heads for the door. "My names Summer by the way and I'll see you tomorrow...early."

After she leaves I put a hoodie over my tank top and go look for an outraged Alpha. I find him in a cream colored room. The music is loud and the door is slightly ajar. So I enter. When he turns around he sees me and growls, a lamp flying towards my head. I wasn't worried about that though. All I was worrying about the blood flushing from his chest. His sister was right, he had done something drastic.

Looking around frantically, I can't find what I need. So I rush up to him to stop the bleeding.

"What. Are. You. Doing?"

"Stopping the bleeding, doofus. Now shhh."

The blood was now going through my hands. "Lay on the bed you need something thicker."

In the corner of my eye I see a towel. I grab it and put it to his chest. His low growls subside and in thirty minutes he's healed. Now he's snoring lightly. I get up off the bed and throw the towel in the corner. I tiptoe to the door. "Stay." I look at him. I must be hearing things. "Quinn stay." So I go over to the couch. "Come here."

"Excuse me?"

"I need to tell you something."

So I walk over there, he grabs me and I end up beside him; his arms wrapping around me. His eyes close I guess he didn't need to tell me anything. That little liar.

I wake to a pillow flying at my head. "Get up. Get up. Get up." I look to my left. Rhemington isn't there and I'm kind of disappointed. In front of me stands Summer.

"What time is it."

"6:00 a.m"

I rollover and put the pillow on my head.
"Fine then." is all I hear before a big weight is on my back. "I swear if you don't get off me."

"You do realize I'm a werewolf correct?"

I jump out of bed immediately. "That's what I thought."

I'm not disappointed with the day I have ahead of me. Listening to summer rant about shopping and eating and some more shopping. The only problem though is that I have zero money and I'm not about to use her money. "My friend, so innocent, were not using my money. We're using my dear brothers."

"Are- are we allowed?"

"I'm his little sister, anything is allowed."

We got our nails done, and by the time I got back my room was full of bags. His card had to be maxed out. And I knew he was angry by the loud roar that ripped through the house.

"Why the actual fuck, does my card say I spent $14,000.00 on stupid shit. He screams as I start putting my clothes up.

Thankfully summer comes to my rescue.

"She needed clothes."

"Did she now?" He smirks, "well then let me see Quinn. Let me see ALL of it."