live streams & puppies

"I'm not watching this shit anymore, man."

"No, wait!" Sanai giggled, pulling Bobby back down on the couch, "it might get better, yeah?"

"No the fuck it won't!" he exclaimed, "you gon' kill the baddest bitch in the game? Are you serious?"

"Well—" she cut herself off and thought about it, "well—you're right. It is the last season, though."

Currently, it was around ten o'clock at night Bobby and Sanai were watching Game of Thrones, specifically the last episode, and he was pretty upset at how this had all played out. He was late on watching the newest season and finally had time to do so, despite it ending months ago.

Sanai was just there for moral support, not seeing any episodes unless it was with him, and not even caring honestly. Someone named Darius or something was killed—honestly, she wasn't paying attention—but It was just so entertaining to watch him go crazy because of bad writing.

At the end of the show, Bobby turned the TV all the way off and crossed his legs on the couch, visibly upset. "I'll fight everyone who was involved in this shit. I wish I never watched this shit. I swear man, I'm fed up."

"Just find a new show that's not as terrible—" they both paused when Nelz hopped off the couch and stretched her limbs out. She had been super slow today so they were being cautious, because at any point she could pop her babies out. "Where are you going, miss?"

The dog walked over to her bowl and drank from her water.

"You think she hates us for staring at her all the time?" Sanai asked, taking a sip of red wine.

"Should be. Dunno why she was fucking niggas the first place."

"You think my mom's dog is black?"

Bobby scoffed. "Come on, man. A Rottweiler. Negro."

"Is Nelz black?" she asked.

"Of course she is," he shrugged.

"So...a Golden Retriever would be—"

"Fully Caucasian," he replied, making her laugh and put the glass down. "Rednecks."

"They can't say nigga."

"Nope. And if they do they gettin' fought. When dogs fight, that's basically why."

"Okay, so what if two Pits were fighting? What's the reason?"

"Some bitch. Or—"

"I hate you," she giggled, "Shih Tzu?"

"Asian. Is that where they're from? Appropriators."

"I think they're Chinese."

"Alright."

"But a German Shepherd is from Germany," she pointed out.

"A black German."

"True," she bit her lip, "Chihuahua?"

"Spawn of Satan," he chuckled, "the devil."

Sanai giggled. "Are you just saying that because one chased after you when you were nine?"

Bobby gasped. "I told you that in confidence!"

"We're still in confidence, man. It's just us."

"I guess," he turned towards where Nelz was supposed to be and paused, "Hey, where'd she go?"

"Huh?" Sanai turned around also and her eyes widened, "bro."

"Lord have mercy, she could be on the fourth one by now." He got up and she followed, going upstairs to where Nelz had been preparing herself for the last week: the guest room bath tub. "Nelly!"

"Right here," Sanai watched Nelz walk towards them, her tail wagging low, "oh yeah I think it's time, man."

"Lemme go call the emergency vet," Bobby said, jogging downstairs. Sanai unlocked her own phone and went straight to Instagram. She promised all four hundred thousand of her followers she'd go live when Nelly went into labor. She was so annoying.

"'Ello people!" she waved, setting the phone against a tissue box on the sink counter. She scooted back and waited for the comments to start rolling in. Meanwhile, Nelz was lying in the bathtub, her eyes closed and her breathing labored. "I'm about to have grandkids!"

"Nigga," Bobby returned with towels and put them on the toilet seat lid, "focus. The vet is on the way and she's on the phone so don't act up."

"Too late."

"Okay, so first, she said Nelly can't give birth in the bathtub, it's not big enough."

"What? The tub is huge."

"Yeah, but, who's the doctor here?"

"Touché," she stood to her feet, "what am I doing?"

"Umm..." he looked around in confusion, "take the towels and stuff into the guest bedroom."

"Okay," they began setting up in the room next to the bathroom, laying out towels and retrieving the old pillow Nelz always liked laying on. She was walking slow, and Sanai was getting it all on tape.

The veterinarian arrived minutes later. She was a very nice woman, and strangely excited about helping a dog birth puppies out of her asshole. She was very wise, and instead of just going straight in, she helped the young couple guide the dog during the whole procedure, breaking things down so they'd understand and also telling them little things about Nelz' behavior afterwards.

The entire birth process took hours. Hours as in, Sanai thought she'd get the whole thing on Live, but decided to go on Instagram later or maybe not at all. Her comments had been blowing up, both with funny comments and ones that were disgusted that she was broadcasting this.

It was four thirty two in the morning when Nelz pushed her last puppy out.

Bobby was the only one who seemed more alert, even Nelz couldn't hang for too long. He was...amazed by everything, and his dog was his whole world—besides Sanai— so he wanted to make sure everything was okay.

The veterinarian left around six, for it was almost time for her to clock out anyway. All six of the puppies were quietly feeding and Sanai fell asleep on the floor with her phone in her hand.

"Dumbass," he ended her live stream and put her phone on the bed. He kicked her side and she groaned, turning over and curling up on the floor. "Dude."

"Is she done?" Sanai grumbled, blinking her eyes open and yawning.

"Yeah, man. Let's go to bed, okay?"

"Okay," she sat up, frowning as she tried to stand, "what time is it?"

"Almost five." They grabbed a few of the towels they didn't use and closed the door to the guest room. Bobby has to wake up in a few hours for work anyway, so he was going to move the puppies downstairs in the morning if Sanai wasn't up for it.

They entered the room and Sanai took off her her shirt and crawled under the covers. "You're going to work?"

"Yeah, I guess," Bobby went into the restroom and washed his hands, looking at his tired eyes in the mirror and sighing. "Actually, I might not. I'll get Inka to email me my work."

"Inka? Is she cute?"

"He's the cutest," Bobby rolled his eyes and turned the lights off, getting in bed with her and pulling the covers up to his neck.

"Hm, I forgot you were bi, so I'm still jealous."

"I also forgot until you said something," he joked, pulling her close by the waist and kissing her forehead, "goodnight dude."

"Goodnight, my love."

this was a filler but it's also the next to last chapter and it also wasn't that interesting

unrelated, I'm creating a one shots book and I want y'all to tell me what you want in it. It can be anything. because I have no other book ideas once I finish this so give me something to look forward to.

also, if you like marvel books follow my backup TESSERACTS cus I have two books on there. :)