g herbo & nelz

Sanai, young British-Jamaican shorty, just found out who G Herbo was.

At first, she was apprehensive because she swore on everything UK rap was her heart besides Drake, Young Thug, and Kendrick Lamar to name a few. But Bobby knew...he knew Sanai so well he was more than certain she was going to love G Herbo.

He was right like always.

"Yeah my name G Herbo!" she yelled while they drove down the interstate. She was stuck on a certain song and Bobby was starting to regret it because it had been forty five minutes and she wouldn't move on to the next one.

"Babe—"

"I'on't want that stupid bitch, bougie, stay on basic shit," she rapped, dancing in her seat.

"Dawg—"

"All that makeup shit, man I hate that shit!"

He sighed, pretending to not enjoy her reaction to this song yet again.

"Why yo' eyebrows fake?" she confused, holding her hands out, "bitch erase that shit! Bitch I'm high as fuck, I'm just tryna fuck."

"Are you done?" he asked after her favorite part ended.

"Yes," she took a breath, "I like this."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, mehn," and he really liked it when she said that, which was always, "a lot actually. You know me so well, Robby," she smiled at him.

"I wish you liked Lil Uzi as much as you like this nigga."

She scoffed. "I love Uzi, okay?"

"Are you sure?" he responded in a high pitched voice, twisting his mouth to the side.

"Shut op, I do."

"Whatever you say," he chuckled, swerving off an exit and merging onto another part of the highway. Today, they were headed to an animal shelter a little ways away because Bobby had been searching online and found a puppy that was almost exactly like the one he saw in a movie called See Spot Run, his favorite dog movie of all time.

"I know your favorite Uzi project is Lil Uzi vs. The World," Sanai said, "and you like Grab the Wheel."

"I do," Bobby replied, "I think I know your favorite Thug song."

"What is it?" she challenged.

"If it's not Check it's Hercules."

"Omg," she put a hand to her chest, "it's both. Aw, you're so great."

"I know."

"Okay, smarty," she rolled her eyes, "are we almost there?"

"Yeah, it's off this other exit," he said, referring to the one he was turning on, "it looks like a sanctuary, and it's owned by black people."

"Skrr, skrr," she cooed, "love it." And he really loved her weird little adlibs that were part of her everyday conversation.

"Samesies."

Once they arrived to the animal shelter and parked, they were greeted by the owner who was super nice. It was also great that she knew what she was talking about.

Bobby and Sanai were led down a few hallways before taken to the patio, where a few other guests were looking at dogs and cats play in the large fenced backyard. It was like a little farm or something, and Bobby really liked the atmosphere.

"She just got here a few days ago," the woman, Kalinda, told them, "she's a little to herself right now," she pointed to a brown Bullmasstiff puppy running after a butterfly in the distance, the puppy Bobby wanted to take home.