sessions & hand holding

Bobby balanced the blunt between his lips, careful not to get his tongue on it. He flicked the purple lighter in his hand while using the other to keep the fire aflame. He inhaled slightly, igniting the fire at the end and putting the lighter on the table. He sucked in a sharp breath, taking the blunt away from his full lips and staring ahead at the TV.

Bobby exhaled, taking one more hit before passing it to Sanai, whose eyes were lidded a little as she typed on her phone.

"Ay," he nudged her lightly, startling her, "sorry, man."

She took the blunt out of his grasp, putting it to her own lips and crossing her legs under her. She was cute as hell, her hair of the burgundy braids and in this tousled like half up half down thing. Her hair was fluffy as hell, and the way she wore her comfy cardigan and one piece was absolutely to die for. Bobby had to address what she wore all the time because every time it was different and every time she looked amazing.

"Stop staring at me," Sanai playfully bucked at him before giggling. Amazing. She also may have been pretty high, they had already smoked two blunts together.

"I can't, he leaned his head back on the couch and looked at her, "you're gorgeous as shit."

"Thank you," she grinned cheekily before blowing smoke into the air. Nothing was sexier than watching your crush do small shit like that. "You're quite the looker, also, Bobby."

"Thank you, Sanai," he was blushing hard as hell and he thanked his skin for being dark so she couldn't see it.

Because black people did, in fact, blush.

"Anyway, I haven't seen you in three days," she held the blunt out for him to take, "light that again, I think. Can't see."

"It is a little foggy in here," he got up and cracked the kitchen window above the sink open, "it's raining, my nigga."

"Forreal?" Sanai gasped, "my car windows are down. Wait...nah. I don't know."

Bobby chuckled, sitting back down while she flipped through the channels. I have Netflix, San."

"Oh, cool," she pressed a button and got onto the streaming service through his TV, "okay."

"You done with this?" he asked, referring to what he was holding between his fingers.

"Yes," she sang, her eyes squinting and lips spreading into a lazy smile. He laughed at her, keeping the blunt between his lips, "where'd you get this?"

"Guy on the first floor."

"Jeremy?"

"No. Mike."

"Shit is magical," she slouched in her seat, her shirt riding up just a little so aw her belly button.

"Boop," he poked her belly button and she flinched. They both giggled loudly. "Bloop."

"Doawg, get away," Sanai squirmed away but he kept poking her, "what's wrong with you, boy?"

"You got an outie, bro."

"That's not a fucking outie. Get off me, nigga!" she fell on the ground and cackled, her mouth open as she basically hollered.

"Dramatic ass," Bobby licked his lips slowly, watching her get up and sit back down, "you good?"

"Yuh," she shoved him and stuck her tongue out.

He didn't know how it happened, but Bobby and Sanai were cuddling.