tempura & don perignon

sannysideup #tbt he's growing his hair out a little but this was when I told him his hairline looked like y=my+b

sannysideup #tbt he's growing his hair out a little but this was when I told him his hairline looked like y=my+b. 😭💙I love u papa bear💞

530 comments
notbobbybrown stop clowning me dawg 🙄
user373 she not lyin tho
notbobbybrown and I wouldn't be lying if I said you shaped like a chewed up piece of bubble gum now would I
user7327 ^^^damn diana ya man is sensitive
notbobbybrown not as sensitive as those edges look in your avi. lookin like the tips of the grinch's fingers
user48361 nigga calm down
notbobbybrown nigga u got a bird chest. YOU calm down for I get my lil cousin to punch you
user37252 bro it's not that deep toughen up😂😂😂
notbobbybrown yo bio says you 22 and got four kids. toughen up ya pullout game

Bobby snorted as he kept replying to numerous people on Instagram. He was having so much fun being mean.

Finally, after a two week tour—that seemed like forever—Bobby was able to "celebrate" his birthday and go to Montreal like he wanted. Just him and Sanai. She knew a lot about the city due to her traveling, and she said it was one of her favorite places to go.

Currently, it was like, eight at night. Bobby was in bed, the covers halfway on his semi-naked body. He just woke up from a nap—time zones were a bitch—and noticed Sanai was gone. He got bored after showering and eating a few snacks...and he'd trolling ever since.

Bobby received an incoming FaceTime from William, who was finally in the same time zone as him.

"Nigga," William rolled his eyes, "nigga."

"What?"

"Why aren't you at home?!" he yelled, "bruh, it's been like...two and a half weeks, my nigga. You went international on me or some shit?"

"Man, I'm sorry," Bobby pouted at the phone, "I'll be back in a few days."

"That's not good enough! You're my brother."

"You missed me?" he grinned at him, "Aw, that is sweet."

"Please....please," William shook his head, "no, don't get gassed. I hate you."

"Willy—"

"Bobby, shut up," William groaned, making the other man laugh out loud, "aint shit funny. Also, your dog is bougie as fuck."

"Leave my daughter alone," Bobby frowned, "and how so?"

"She doesn't like leashes and she won't eat the backup food when I ran out of the shit you gave me."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that. Yikes," he leaned back against the headboard, yawning slightly, "she doesn't go anywhere, though."

"Sometimes it's scary, because you're not here so she likes acting up."