DAD OMFG!!!!

[* I'm making this chapter all about Cheyenne for now **]

             ~~ Cheyenne Pov~~

      We finally landed back at home this mourning . We were soo worn out from the vacation , we dropped Chres's clothes off at his house his parents were still visiting him grandmother in Vegas so they won't be back until Next weekend.

     We made to my house and I can see my mom and dad's car in the driveway.

Me: " well...you ready we HAVE to tell them I'm not a virgin anymore".

Chres: " I guess we have too...I'm just scared  to see what your dad is going to do".

Me: " I told you I'll handle it....I promise ".  I gave him a quick kiss and we both got out the taxi Chres paid him the money and helped grab my stuff. We went up to the door, I unlocked the door & we walked in.

Me: " MOM DAD WERE HOME"!!!

  I heard them come from inside the kitchen.

Tasha: " baby your home, how was the trip ". She came and gave me a hug along with Chresanto.

Me: " it was fun ( * mumbles: a little bit To much fun * ).

David: " hey babygirl, hey Chres". I gave my dad a hug and him and Chres did there Bro hand shake thing. I guess it's time.

Me: " mom...dad we have a announcement to tell you".

Tasha: " What is it sweetheart"??

Me: “ You might want to sit down".

   They took a seat on the couch...I grabbed hold of Chresanto hand and pulled him close to me. I took a deep breath and said it.

Me: " I'm not a virgin anymore...I'm SOO SORRY".

   .I saw my dad's eyes turn red and my mom's eyes teared up. My dad looked right at Roc.

David: "   YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKER I TOLD YOUR ASS TO NOT TAKE IT UNTIL Y'ALL ARE MARRIED" . He was about to come up and hit Roc but he jumped up and dogged the sock.

Me: " DAD..STOP PLEASE AND LISTEN TO ME....I was ready I told him to take it and we did it"!!

David: " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN...YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE HIM AGAIN UNDERSTAND ME HE BROKE MY TRUST THE ONE THING I TOLD HIS ASS NOT TO DO"!!

Tasha: " Honey....wait I think you've taken it to far ".

David "no I'm not...Chresanto get off my property right now".

Me:" DADDY...NOOOO STOP HE'S NOT LEAVING ME". Chresanto came up to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss a Long kiss

Chresanto: "it's all right baby ....he has a right to kick me out...I BROKE his trust I understand I'll always love you I'll see you at school". he gave me a hug and whispered " But we don't have to brake up at school see you tomorrow". He went to the door but before he opened it he turned to my dad.

Chresanto: " Mr. Rodriguez I'm sorry I betrayed you". with that he turned around and walked out the door.

     I turned to my dad with Tears in my eyes and tears coming out to.

David: " Now...Cheyenne I know your upset but let's sit down and talk about your adultery beha- * gco*

Me:" HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THAT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND MY LOVER I TOLD HIM TO TAKE IT AWAY NOT HIM I WAS READY WE BOTH WERE WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR THREE FUCKING DAMN YEARS YOU ASSHOLE".

David: "DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR DAMN VOICE AT ME AND CURSE  ME OUT YOU KNOW MY RULE I HAD AND YOU BETRAYED THAT RULE AND MY TRUST BITXH".

( I KNOW DAMN WELL HE DIDN'T CALL ME A BITXH )

Me: " I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST CALL ME A DAMN BITXH ".

David:" I didn't mean to it ju-[ slapp!!!!!!]

Me: " HOW FUCKING COULD YOU DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE ". by now tears just poured down my face none stop. I ran up the stairs and into my room, I feel on the bed and hid my face on the Pillow's . I heard yelling and screaming coming from downstairs then a knock on my door.

Me:" GO AWAY ".

Tasha:" Honey it's me please open up ".

     I got up and opened the door and went back to my bed. My mom came and sat down by me, she started rubbing my back.

Tasha: " Honey are you ok..."?

Me:" [ talking with Tears in her eyes ]

How could h-he do that to me P-plus he called me a Bitxh mommy why would h-he do that"!!

Tasha:" I know baby...but he had a point to YOU GUYS shouldn't have committed adultery behavior two young....but I talked to your dad he said he wants to talk to you and Chresanto tomorrow morning before school".

Me: " NO ...because then h-he'll try and hurt him then band us from seeing each other".

Tasha: " No he won't because I'll be there with you guys to make sure he WON'T , so call Chres and tell him ok I love sweetie get some rest". and with that she left out the room.

    I Got my phone and called Chresanto.

ringggg- ringggg- ringg-

Chres: "hello"?

Me: " hey "

Chres: " O...hey what's up "

Me: "( sniffle ) my mom said to came by tomorrow morning because they won't to talk to us about what happened....but don't worry my mom will be there the whole time I promise".

Chres: " I don't know...but ok....what time".

Me: " 8:40"?

Chres: "alright....see you tomorrow morning ok".

Me: " ok bye love you".

Chres: " love you too baby girl".

        I hung up the phone and  went to sleep.