The Date <3

~~Chresanto Pov~~

    I'm so excited she said yes to going on a date with me. I think I really like her. I got out the shower and put on my shorts that I was wearing. I was getting ready until Ray Ray busted out of nowhere in my room with a taco in his hand.

Ray: " Dude you really like her even though you barely know her?? "

Me: U know this is my house right? you just can't come and walk in like you own shit.

Ray: " Nigga your mom let me in and handed me a taco."  he said while stuffing his mouth, I can't believe he never gets fat but yet eats like a damn pig or Billy Goat.

     I just continued to get ready.

                  ~~Nene's Pov~~

Once I got off the phone with Roc I headed over to Edwards theatre. When I got there I parked & made my way to the ticket booth to wait for Roc.

??: Hey sorry I'm late I got held up with my brother / Best friend or Billy Goat Ray.

Me: hahha, it's ok...why you call him a Billy Goat??

Chres: cause he eats like a pig,mixed with a Billy Goat. Anyway, ready to go see the movie.

Me: yup..what movie are we seeing??

Chres: " A Night To Remember ".

   I started blushing, OMG did he notice I hope not.

   Chres: someone's blushing ooo. you ready to go see the movie I already bought the tickets before coming over to you.

Me: I wasn't blushing, ok maybe I was whatever. yeah I'm ready Let's go!!!!

   We walked in the the theatre and found our seats and went to sit down.

Me: May I ask why you picked a romantic movie?

Chres: Because I just wanted you to see a movie you might like. Cause if it was just me I probably would have picked a action movie.

Me: that's highly offensive, I like action movies to so there for. "How rude". It was actually really fun talking to him until the movie started.

             ~~Chresanto's Pov~~

   I'm so happy I got to go on a date with her, I can't wait to ask her to be my girlfriend soon...not now but soon. We were sitting down in the movie when she put my arm around her and layed her head on my shoulder.

**Whispers in her ear**

Me:  why you put my arm around you??

Nene: What, I can't put ur arm around me or something. She said looking at me.

Me: I didn't say that, I just wanted to see why you did.

Nene: I just got cold, and shhh watch the movie.

Me: Yeah...ok. we just sat back and enjoyed the movie until it was over its actually pretty good.

    Once the movie was over we walked outside and I walked her to her car.

Nene: thanks for the movie date see u at dinner at what time again.

Me: hahaha your funny...we're going right now remember. Duh duh.

Nene: alright alright.. see you there bye. I opened her car door and shut it closed for her. and watched her drive off. I went ahead and walked to my car heading to chills.

              ~~Cheyenne Pov~~

    That movie date was pretty fun I couldn't help but look at his lips the whole time he was talking damn those things look kissable and eatable. Anyway I got to chills parked the car and headed in with Roc right behind .

Roc: I got it for you.

Me: thanks.

    we walked inside and headed to the check in both

WL: How r in your party?

Roc: 2

WL: "Right this way".

   She walked us to a both handed us our menus and walked away.

Nene: "So how you been doing“.

Roc: "I been good just stressed out with school, football, & working out".

Nene: "you play football and work out?? "* DAMN no wonder he so built* .

Roc: "yup...I'm a quarter back and lime backer. plus I only work out when I hve free time. What bout you? ".

Nene: "Yeah I'm stressed to school, working, trying to get in Stanford University. I mean I'm already on the waiting list just waiting until I get the call  that I'm in".

Roc: "awesome. I Kinda want to get in Stanford to I'm also in the waiting list".

      We kept going on and talking about our future until the waitress came.

WL: "what can I get you guys". she kept looking at Roc back and forth and he was smiling o HELL NO.

Nene: "Ummm...hello why you staring at him...don't you see me sitting right here".

WL: "Yeah... so you dating him or something" . Do I say yes or no. Roc kept looking at me to see what I was going to say.

Me: "well...not really but th"-*gco*

WL: "well that means I can so but out k princess awesome". she turned her head toward Roc.

WL: “your food Will be out soon in the mean time hears my # ".

Roc: "Yeah ok..bye". she finally walked away. " so...what was that about ?".

me: "what was what about? ".

Roc: "the whole " don't look at him" thing?".

Me: "nothing I just didn't want her staring at you while I'm here". ok I'll admit I was pissed off ok but, he doesn't need to know.

Roc: "Right ok...". Our food finally came and we talked and ate. I've never been on a date like this it was really fun. We finally finished and went on ahead and left.

Me: "I had fun tonight Roc".

Roc: "Me to, I'll see you soon ok goodnight".

Me:"ok goodnight“. I headed in my car and drove on off. Until next time.