3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Part 3

Me: " .......yeah"

Chres: " he told me he didn't want you to lose your virginity for until after marriage".

Me: " ......he did"??

Chres: "  yeah...I knew I should of told you last night but I don't know I just guess you would be to scared and would want to listen to you dad, then we wouldn't have been able to make love to each other and have the best n- * gco* "  I kissed him so he would shut up already.

Me: "Chresanto...I don't care what my dad said ok ...I love you and I wanted to give it up.... I was ready! we might still be in high school but i know how to take care of myself don't worry....and I know my dad is going to ask me " did you guys have sex " and I'm just going to tell him the truth"?

Chres: " WHAT... no you CAN'T do that then I'm going to lose his trust...because he told me I would if we did anything you would regreat doing".

Me: " babe... I told you I'll take care of it I promise you I will".

Me :  " now why don't we go to bed & finish what we started in bed". 

Chres: " all right let's go..."!!

                ( 6 hours later )

    We finally finished around 2:30 & believe me when I say this.. we're so tired.... But, tonight is our LAST night here at Hawaii so we're going to make the best of it... I got up and went to the bathroom & took a shower.

          ~~ Chresanto Pov~~

         I just woke up & didn't see Cheyenne beside me.

Me: " Cheyenne...where are you" ??

Nene: " I'm in the bathroom "

    I jumped up and ran to the bath but out of my luck she was dressed.

Me: " ( under breath ) Shit"

Nene: " What you thought you were going to see something else"?

Me:" whatttt....noooo"!!

Nene: " you lieing in your teeth you wanted to see me naked didn't you, and don't lie be honesty"??

Me:“ yeah...I kinda did"

Nene: " Yeah..I know did, anyway shouldn't we be packing our flight leaving tomorrow morning"?

Me:“ yes we should....but before we do...let's make this night last I'll take you out to dinner then come back here and just hang out with no sex "!!

Nene: " ok I'm down...but YOU NO SEX that'll never last"!

Me: " anyway, let's go to dinner I found the perfect spot" !!

Nene: “ ok"

    I took me and Nene to this Thai, Greek restaurant. I found this restaurant one the internet hopefully it's as good as people say it is.

   We went in and sat down at the table. the waitress came and took our order.

Nene: " Hi, ill have the Thai noodles with extra shrimp please".

Me: " and I'll have the Thai Greek cuisine with extra noodles and sauce  please"

WL: " your food Will be right out".

   she took our menus and left to get our food.

Me: " so what do I need to learn more about you" ?

Nene: " What do you want to know"?

Me: everything"?

Nene: "ok... I'm 17, I love purple,I hve a sexy boyfriend, I live with my parents but I'm more of a daddy's girl, I love fashion, my favorite singer is Zendaya who is also my step cousin, umm, I'm a cheerleader along with my best friends Samantha, Vanessa, & Angel". " I'm a out standing student I have a degree in science and history I want to be a teacher when I graduate. My dream school is Stanford university, and I love to cook". " your turn "!!

Me: " I'll tell you more about me in the future bit I can't right now ".

Nene: " I get it, as long as I can still get to know you.

   The waitress came and handed me  our check I paid for it and we headed on to the hotel.