File 12

-o-o-o-o-o-

They walked around before going to their hotel. It was a sight to see. Everywhere was so beautiful and fresh. It was nothing like New York. Even the people seemed much more friendly. Percy made sure he took lots of pictures. He dragged everyone into pictures too.

Eventually, they all got tired and went to eat. Even the view from there was amazing. "Arty! Sit with me!" Percy exclaimed and patted the seat beside him. Artemis smiled and sat down beside him. "Wow, this place is amazing," Percy said and rested his head on the railing.

"It sure is."

"I want to live here forever." Artemis looked at him. "This place is everything I could imagine. It's definitely not like New York. This place is peaceful. Even the people are friendly. They take care of their environment. Why can't everyone be like that?" Percy asked, more to himself than to her.

Artemis was impressed. She didn't expect him to know so much already. There were many things she didn't know about. To her, he was full of wonders.

After dinner, they went to their hotel. It was more like a private hotel. The rooms were huge. "It's huge!" Percy exclaimed and flopped onto the bed. Hades and Persephone chuckled.

-o-o-o-o-o-

The next few days went by in a blur. They had fun and Percy enjoyed taking many pictures. "Do we have to leave already?" Percy asked Hades. Unfortunately, Hades nodded his head. Percy sighed.

Hades ruffled his hair and said, "Let's go home." They took his hand and flashed away as if they were never there.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A year later...

Hades couldn't believe it. "How do you lose a twelve-year-old boy?" His anger skyrocketing every minute.

The Undead gulped not knowing how to answer. Persephone clutched Hades' hand. The Lord of the Underworld sighed, "Go." They didn't need to be told twice as they quickly left the Underworld palace.

"He'll make it through. He's strong and besides, he'll reach camp half-blood. There, we can find him," Persephone reasoned with her husband even though she was worried too. Hades sighed and placed his head in his hands.

"I hope you're right."

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: I know it's short but I think it will be explained in the next chapter :))