File 11

-o-o-o-o-o-

The Underworld family were on Olympus waiting for their relatives to come along for their vacation. "Are they coming?" Percy asked worriedly. He hoped that they would not change their mind suddenly. He couldn't sit still and kept moving around. Courtesy of ADHD. "Percy, sweetheart, they will arrive soon," his mother comforted. He nodded his head but continued to anxiously look around.

Five minutes later, they came. Hestia, Hera, Artemis, Apollo and Demeter walked towards them. Behind them were Artemis' hunt. Percy's eyes lit up and he jumped from his seat. "You came!" He hugged everyone.

"Why we wouldn't miss it for the world now, would we?" Demeter told her grandson. He smiled at her and pulled her towards where Hades and Persephone was.

"I am bringing my hunt," Artemis told them. Percy looked at them and shrugged his shoulders. "The more the merrier," he said and everyone else chuckled. They flashed away.

-o-o-o-o-o-

When they arrived, everyone was staring at them and Percy did not like it one bit. The guys were staring at Artemis and Persephone mostly. The girls were drooling over Hades and Apollo. Percy was held his mother's and father's hand tightly. He turned back and saw the uncomfortable look Artemis was giving off. He walked beside her and held her hand. The goddess of the hunt looked down and smiled.

"I'm fine, Percy." the now eleven-year-old boy nodded his head and glared at the guys who were checking Artemis out. For an eleven-year-old, his glare was scary. Percy smirked when they gulped and looked away.

"We're here." there were two security guards on the other side of the glass door. They bowed to Hades and Persephone. When Percy passed by them, he smiled and waved. "Hi, Wayne! Hi Jay!" They smiled at him and bowed to him. The hunt was confused as to why they bowed to a little boy. Artemis chuckled at her little cousin's friendliness.

"Good morning, milord and ladies," the pilot told them. Percy waved again and he waved back smiling.

"Arty!" Artemis turned around and was startled by a flash. Percy grinned cheekily. She raised an eyebrow. He sat down beside her and showed her the picture. It was her looking out the window. Her auburn hair looked like it was glowing under the morning sun. She smiled and ruffled his hair. "Mom and Dad got this for me! I'm really excited to take lots of pictures with it," he told her. She chuckled and nodded. "I'm sure, you're going to take lots of pictures," she told him. He smiled and went to find other things to take a photo of.

Percy looked around and spotted his mother and father sitting opposite each other and smiling at each other. He decided that this was a good moment to capture. He clicked on the camera but they didn't seem to notice. The picture captured their love and affection for each other rather fondly. Percy didn't bother them and proceeded to go somewhere else.

Next was Demeter. "Percy?" He looked up from the camera and saw his grandmother's look. "What are you doing?" She raised and eyebrow but a ghost of a smile was on her face. "I'm taking pictures with the new camera mom and dad got for me." Demeter smiled and gestured for him to come over. "Well then, we'll take lots of funny pictures." Percy smiled brightly and turned the camera around. They made funny faces together and laughed.

"Good morning everyone. Please take a seat and buckle up as we are taking off," the pilot said over the speaker. Percy ran off to sit beside Hades and Persephone.

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Percy," the eleven-year-old groaned and rolled to the other side. "Kiddo, we reached New Zealand." Percy opened his eyes tiredly. "Really?" He looked out the window and he widened his eyes. Outside was beautiful scenery of New Zealand. The hills were beautiful and the water was clear blue. "Wow." he admired the area and couldn't wait for the plane to land.

When they landed, Percy was excited. He was the first to run out. "Hurry up!" He grinned excitedly and went to the railings. "Woah," he breathed out and looked at the view. Artemis leaned over and admired it too. "It's so beautiful." Percy smiled and ran to his parents.

"Let's go!"

They followed the enthusiastic boy not regretting any bit of it.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: Well here's a chapter. :))