File 4

-o-o-o-o-o-

"Happy birthday Percy!"

The Son of Hades and Persephone woke to the sound of his parents' voice. He smiled groggily. "Come on, kiddo, it's your birthday!" Hades told him happily. Percy sat up still a little tired. Thinking of this made him a little sad. His mother, birth mother, would not be here to celebrate with him.

Because she's gone.

For the first time, she didn't celebrate with him. Both gods noticed this immediately and knew what he was thinking. "Do you want to meet your dead mother?" Hades asked. Percy head shot up to look at him nodded his head vigorously.

After he changed into a knee-length short and white shirt that had a Nemo print on it. He held Hades and Persephone's hands while Mrs. O'Leary walked in front of them jumping around clearly excited.

"We're here." Percy looked up at Elysium. It was bright and cheery, unlike the others they had passed. There standing at the entrance was his mother. "Mommy!" He ran up and hugged his dead mother missing her warmth.

"My boy, I've missed you," she sighed in relief. He giggled and smiled at her. "Have you been good?" Sally Jackson asked him.

Percy tried giving a serious look but failed. "I did. Mister Hades became my new daddy and I've got a new mommy," he told her and she smiled. Sally could sense her son's nervousness.

"Percy, it's alright. You won't need to worry about me anymore. Enjoy your life, my son. One last lesson from your mother. Always be kind in here," she pointed at his chest. "And you will live a happy life. Here's one last gift to you. Happy 5th birthday, Percy Jackson." she kissed his forehead and disappeared.

Percy opened his palm and there was a pen. He looked at it curiously and uncapped the pen. It grew into a 3 feet sword. At the handle was a name.

Anaklusmos.

"Riptide," he said surprised at how easy it came to him. Hades and Persephone smiled but didn't say anything. "Thank you," he said to no one in particular but smiled at his new parents. He held both their hands and they walked back to Hades' castle.

"Leaks go find your aunt Hestia," Hades told his son when they were eating breakfast. Percy nodded his head grinning adorably. Hades chuckled and ruffled his hair. After they ate, Hades teleported them to Olympus.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Little Percy was squealing when he reached Olympus' street. Many minor gods and goddesses smiled and cooed at him. He ran everywhere wanting to see everything. Some nymphs made a flower crown for him. It's bright flowers contrasted with his black hair.

"Come on," Hades held out his hand and Percy took it before they finally reached the throne room. Sitting inside was a few Olympians along with Hestia tending to the hearth.

"Aunt Hestia!" Said goddess looked up and the hearth brightened tremendously. The other Olympians sensed the difference and looked for the source. They smiled when they saw the little boy skipping towards Hestia.

The goddess of the hearth opened her arms and he jumped into them. Percy buried his head in her neck. "Daddy and mommy came with me!" He pointed at his parents who were standing there smiling at him.

"It's my birthday!" Hestia smiled at him.

"That means you are officially six years old. You're a big boy," Hestia told him and he smiled proudly.

"In that case, I have a gift for you," she opened her palm and fire surrounded it. Percy was fascinated. After the flames subsided, a baby phoenix sat there.

Percy picked it up carefully and smiled. "What is it?" He asked softly as he admired it.

"That is a baby phoenix. It will grow to become a strong one and, it's a girl," Hestia told him. Percy looked at her for a while before deciding a name.

"Selena," he patted her head gently.

"I'll name her Selena." Hestia smiled and watched him get off her lap and skip to his hellhound. "Mrs O'Leary! We have a new friend!" The hellhound bounced over and sat beside Percy. She looked at the new creature curiously and barked happily.

Everyone smiled as Percy, Mrs. O'Leary and Selena played. Selena had grown her feathers and was now resting on his shoulder. They played together for a while before Percy realized that Hades was gone.

"Mommy?" Persephone looked up at Percy.

"Where's daddy?" he asked her. Persephone looked around and too wondered where he was. "I don't know sweetheart." Percy stood up. Mrs O'Leary stood and wagged her tail.

"Can I go find daddy?" He asked her with a pouting look. Persephone was reluctant. She didn't want her son to get lost or kidnapped by gods. I'll look after him. Persephone looked up at Artemis and raised an eyebrow.

"You see that nice lady there with silver eyes and urban hair?" Percy looked up and nodded his head.

"She'll bring you and find Hades alright?" Percy nodded his head as Artemis walked towards him.

"I'm Artemis," the moon goddess told him. Percy smiled and replied enthusiastically, "I'm Percy. Mommy said you are going to help me find my daddy?" He asked and she nodded her head. Percy smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Come on Mrs. O'Leary! An adventure to find daddy!" Artemis found herself surprisingly not pulling back. The hellhound bounced around as she followed him. They walked down the hallways and talked about each other.

"What color do you like Arty?" Percy called to Artemis. She allowed him to call Arty. Only him.

"Why silver of course," she told him as he looked at her. "Mine's blue!" She smiled at his enthusiasm. It was contagious really, she couldn't stop smiling. From a male especially.

Something about Percy was different.

"He's my son!" The duo stopped in their tracks and followed the sound. They stood outside a door and peeked through a crack.

Zeus, Poseidon and Hades stood there. "He's not legally your son Hades!" Poseidon exclaimed back. Hades glared at him. "You were the one who abandoned them. You didn't even bother to at least get rid of that so called step-father."

"Ancient laws forbid us."

"THEN WHY DID YOU SIRE HIM?" Poseidon looked down. Zeus looked uncomfortable. Hades was fuming. Poseidon had abandoned Percy and now proclaims that he wants Percy back. "You could have at least saved his mom." Hades glared at his brother. Percy gasped. The three brothers looked at the door.

Artemis covered Percy's mouth. She put a finger on her lip but when she looked at him, he was crying. Artemis' heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. She carried him and quickly flashed away leaving a guilty Poseidon and an angry Hades.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A/N: I'm done! Wheee!! :))