Once the trio of boys got to the hotel's breakfast buffet, Cassie and the crew were already sat and ready for the day, showered and groomed. The boys looked out of place, wearing thrown on hoodies and sweatpants with their hoods over their heads to hide their messy hair.

   "You're supposed to be ready when you come down for breakfast," Ben comments with none other than a small laugh, Cassie scrolling through her phone as Blake sat in the empty seat next to her.

   "I'm sorry for being an idiot," Blake apologises to Cassie, making her look up at him.

   "You're alright," Cassie places a hand briefly on his knee, "you were so confused. You would of known what happened if you had meant it," her words flowed so effortlessly, it was almost like she had rehearsed it or thought about what to say, before had.

   "Yeah, what did happen?"

   "Nothing you need to worry about," Cassie sighs, pinching Blake's cheek, "we're fine."

"Are you sure?" Blake raises his eyebrows.

"Very sure," Cassie taps Blake's cheek before pulling away.

"You know you can tell me anything," Blake speaks seriously.

"Of course I know that," Cassie sighs, running her hands up and down her trousers, "but we don't need to know everything about each other."

"But that's why we're so close," Blake speaks almost with disappointment, "because we know everything about each other."

"It's not healthy to not have personal things that we keep to ourselves."

"I understand that but at the same time, it's important for me to help you through things if you're going through something," Blake speaks genuinely.

"Blake, seriously, I'm fine. Okay?" Cassie slightly scoffs, going back to her phone.

Blake looks up from where he's sat, across to the other side of the table. Reece eyes him with wide eyes, as to say that he had told him not to say a word, and Blake didn't listen.

"I'm getting myself a cuppa. Do you want one?" Cassie stands, failing to make eye contact with Blake as she pushes her chair in after her, shoving her phone into her pocket.

"Um, yeah, please," Blake nods, watching as Cassie walked away.

"Is she always like this in the morning?" Tanner jokes, "Blake, is she alright?"

"She's fine," Reece quickly answers, "I'm her friend too, Tanner."

"Alright then, make yourself known," George chuckles, Reece telling him to shut up before standing to get his own cup of tea.

"She just gets a little frustrated if you ask her someone too many times, that's all," Blake explains to Tanner, "Reece said she's going through something, but he's helping her so I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Well I'm going to be rooming with her for a while, so I'll let her know she can speak to me if she ever needs to," Tanner suggests.

"They had orange juice there, but I didn't have enough hands," Cassie speaks softly, placing a cup of tea down in front of Blake before sitting down the one she had made for herself.

"Tea is just fine, thank you," Blake raises the mug to his mouth, blowing some cool air on it before slowly taking a sip.

"You should really get something to eat. Breakfast is only open until ten o'clock," Cassie sits back in her chair, crossing her legs under the table before raising her tea to her lips.

"I like what you're wearing," Blake compliments, taking a peek under the table at her complete outfit.

"Thank you very much," Cassie shrugs a shoulder.

"I haven't seen these trousers before. Are they new?" Blake places a hand on Cassie's thigh, rubbing gently to feel the fabric.

"Uh, yeah, well my Mum got them for me before we left," Cassie clears her throat.

"Well, they look lovely," Blake continues on about the purple paper bag trousers, which were paired with a simple tucked in black long sleeve t-shirt, and black combat boots.

"I saw some trousers like that on ASOS," George comments, "I was going to get them for your birthday, but I found something else instead."

"These could be from ASOS for all I know," Cassie shrugs.

"What're we talking about?" Reece comes back, a plate of eggs, bacon, beans and toast in his hand along with a cup of tea in the other.

"Cassie's trousers," George mumbles, peering over at Reece's plate, "Blake, want to get some food?"

"On my way," Blake quickly stands, following George to the buffet.