#18

"The sweetest coating won't matter if there's poison inside."

This quotes is literally reads my biggest pet peeve ever. Toxic people.

In my life time I've witnessed toxic people been in relationships with radio active waste and believe me when I say it makes me wanna tear people apart.

While your dealing with a toxic person who you may actually care about you may be in denial that they are toxic. You may make excuses for their behavior and habits because you don't want to believe that the person you've grown to attached to is killing you from the inside out. Let me tell you, the longer you wait the more they will destory you.

Let me explain a basic toxic relationship to you if somehow you don't know. (This includes friendships as well)
1. Everything is about them them them. Their problems, their accomplishments, their happiness.
2). They get angry if you disagree with them to the point where they physically hurt you or ignore you
3). They don't care about your emotions even if your in tears having a mental breakdown because they are busy.
4). Guilt trips you onto doing their bidding.
5). They expect you do make all the effort and blames you if the relationship beings to fade when they have made little to no effort to keep your relationship stong.

Toxic relationships are draining so so so draining. You cry and hurt to the point you believe thats how a real relationship should feel like. You deserve so much more then what your parner/friend is giving you. You don't deserve to cry late at night alone, you don't deserve to feel worthless. You deserve someone who actually cares about you and your emotions. We're all human for crying out loud!! Our bodies, thoughts, ideas and emotions should be respected.

If you're in a toxic relationship cut that shit now. Grab the scissors and
✂️ *snip* ✂️ *snip*.

If they won't let you go then grab the knife 🗡and cut a bitch. (Not literally unless you have to) You cannot let someone control you!! They've done nothing to earn the right to control you nor your body or emotions. You are free !!

F-R-E-E

Be careful who you care for and who you accompany yourself with. Lucifer was once an angel before he became a devil. Just as your relationship can go to sweet to sour in a matter of months. Bitter sweet if you will.