#7

"Time doesn't heal anything. It just teaches us how to live with the pain."

This quote is freaking deep!!! People always say oh give it time you'll be okay. No b*tch I won't be okay I'll just learn to deal with the pain.

Time isn't some super power that heals our wounds that seem too deep to mend it makes us numb to the aches and pains so it seems like it had healed. Truth be told the wounds are still there, deep as they were before probably catching an infection as we speak...

I'm not saying if you get hurt or hurt someone don't give them time. Of course you should give them time but not to heal but to process the pain and make out a plan to mend the wound.

This quote makes a lot of sense when you really think about it. Has anyone done something to you then after a year or a few months you still haven't gotten over it. It may be because you hold grudges or you just don't know how to heal yourself. I know I must have a million open wounds. Many of my wounds are not healing because as time passes on I'm just numb to the feeling of pain and I forget they are there in the first place.

I guess this quote also implies that time makes you stronger. More mentally or emotionally than physically. You may not heal your wounds but you sure as hell learn to take the pain and slap a bandage on.

I hope you mend your wounds. Painfully wounds or numbed ones either way they need to be sealed. Not with time as our physical bodies usually do but with a plan.