#2

"Never let any hurdles big or small in life trip you up and stop you from achieving your goals in life."

Life is suppose to be difficult. Their will always and I mean Always will be gigantic size pot holes in you future plans you haven't foreseen. It's up to you, me and everyone else to just keep going. No looking back, no dwelling on how fast everyone else is finishing their obstacles or how long its taking you to finish yours.

DO NOT QUIT.

Quiting is for the weak and since you have stumbled upon my glorious book you are not weak. You are stronger then you know and even if I don't know you personally I believe you can achieve whatever the hell you want to.

You are my readers and as long as your not trying to go fucking shoot up a damn school I'm supporting you. Your goals your dreams your whatever aspersions in life.

I. SUPPORT. YOU.

Everyone trips honestly me more than most. Sometimes the huddles can be too large for you to achieve on your own and you may seek help. Or if you're like me you take the obstacle straight on, face to face and you fight.

If your in track and your coach ask you why your fighting with the hurdles tell him "he's stopping me from reaching my goal."

I'm joking..

But seriously everyone fall and trips sometimes over nothing at all practically air, what's important is that you get back up and keep walking and defeating each obstacle to the end point, to your end point. The ultimate goal. To me this quote means motivation. Ultimate goal in life motivation to just be happy or rich or whatever your heart desires. 

Just don't let these huddle keep you down.