20

"Holy shit. What happened to you?"

You turned around to see Taeyong in a casual wear, his eyes were wide as he saw your face. Of course he would be surprised. Anyone would. Your eyes were so dark and hollow like a zombie after crying yourself to sleep last night.

"Oh, hi." You greeted Taeyong while sipping the black coffee you just ordered. You didn't expect to stumbled across Taeyong in the process.

"Don't just 'hi' me! What in the world happened to you?" Taeyong asked before grabbing you by the arm. He was afraid that you would fall because you looked very weak.

"Haha. Funny to hear that from you." You said, followed by an unenthusiastic laugh. You just felt as if your soul had just left your body after what happened last night. You were totally emotionless.

Taeyong frowned upon hearing your words. He didn't like how the person who encouraged him to find someone wonderful had fallen into despair. "Are you kidding me? You comforted me last night, can't I do the same to you?"

Taeyong's words surprised you. Somehow, you felt a little cheered up and flattered. Before you know it, tears were rolling down your cheeks and you bawled your eyes in front of everyone. Everyone glared at Taeyong, thinking that he made you cried.

"H — hey, you're making me look pretty bad here." Taeyong awkwardly laughed before wiping your face with his jacket's sleeve. You could smell his cologne that was very sweet and calming.

"Sorry." You sobbed before gently removing his arm from your face.

The two of you walked to one of the vacant table and sat down to talk. You looked down to the cup of coffee in your hand, it was warm against your palm. Out of the blue, tears fell down again and you silently sobbed.

"Is it your husband?" Taeyong asked in a gentle and soft tone, as if he was talking a kid. He tried to look at your face which was buried in your long black hair.

Once again, he read my mind. "Y — yeah..." You nodded.

"You were right. His feelings probably has changed. Last night, our maid came back and she was crying. I asked him to explain what was going on but I guess, I went too far and he snapped at me. But it felt so unfair. He decided to stick with the maid instead of me. Seriously, I'm glad I didn't ask about our break up." You said feeling upset again when you remembered how Jimin glared at you.

"I'm sorry." Taeyong uttered.

Your head shot up and you raised one eyebrow. "Huh? For what?"

"This isn't right but I'm also glad that you didn't ask him either." Taeyong exclaimed and you could see that he was trying to fight a smile that was forming from the corner of his lips.

Wait, does this dude has a crush on me? You thought, eyeing his behavior. After that, Taeyong was really bubbly and he was sipping his cup of caramel latte happily.

"Y/n, how about going to a party? To loosen up." Taeyong said while smiling. What does he mean by loosen up?

"Party? Sorry but I can't. Jimin wouldn't like it." You said, you returned a small smile to him.

Taeyong rolled his eyes, annoyed. He hates it when you mentioned your husband in every occasion. "I didn't invite him along. I'm just saying you. You and me." Taeyong pointed his finger at you and back at him.

Your eyes rounded, "Us? B — but still, Jimin wouldn't —"

Taeyong hissed, cutting off your sentence. "Honey? Baby? Y/n? Did you lost your memories? Should I get them back for you? He treated you like shit last night so it's not right for him to stop you now. Jimin this, Jimin that. I'll make you forget about him tonight." Taeyong tugged a smile.

You still wasn't sure about it but you agreed on what he was saying. It isn't wrong for you to have a little fun at a party and make some friends. You needed space to get your mind off of Jimin.

"So what's your answer, Y/n?" Taeyong asked, waiting for your answer.

"I think, I'll go."