🧡Twelve.🧡

Canada's POV.

I had just woken up by my alarm, and I remember Russia came round the other night.. I don't think he left.. Maybe he did, but really quietly? I have no clue..

It was my job to wake America up, so I climbed out of my bed, and put on my normal clothes. Red and black checkered shoes, dark blue ripped jeans, black socks and plain black shoes. I wasn't one for brands.. They never meant anything to me.

I walked out of my room, and walked to America's. I opened up his door and—

WHAT—

I stood in the doorway holding in a laugh. America was sleeping with Russia..

I had to do it, I couldn't help myself.

I grabbed a pillow that was on the floor, and a slammed it on both, America and Russia's head, "WAKEUP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!" I was laughing at this point..God, this was too funny.

"..CANADA WHAT— NO—" America shot straight up and threw a pillow back.

I didn't see much movement from Russia.. Heavy sleeper. Hah.

"YOU'RE SLEEPING TOGETHERRR- HAHAHA!" I watched as America went red.

"S-SO?!" America yelled, burying himself under the covers.

I shook Russia to wake him up, "Russia your boyfriend's awake so you should be too!" I laughed.

Russia pulled the covers over his head. He was obviously now awake, "Fuck off.." He muttered.

America sat up again, and rubbed his face. "You can leave now, Can.. That was one wake up call.."

I ran out of their room laughing, and into the front room. Dad and mom had to hear about this!

•No-ones POV.

"I don't feel like going to school.." America said, laying back in his bed.

"Mhm.. I feel you.." Russia sat up, rubbing his face.

"Holy fuck I forgot about last night.." America spoke quickly.

"Oh yeah, uh.." Russia went red, lightly rubbing his neck, "Is it true you've actually killed for me?.."

"Obviously! I've always wanted you to be mine.. And I now have you all to myself." America giggled, sitting up and wrapping his arms around Russia.

"Huh, at least I'm not the only one that, if I get caught would be going to jail." Russia smirked, kissing America on the neck.

America let out a pretty high-toned groan, and he pushed Russia back slightly. "Not noww-"

"Alright, alright." Russia kept his smirk, and laid back in the bed, "I don't want to mooove." He muttered.

"Me neitheeer. Y'know what, I'm not going to school." America said, also laying back.

"I don't want people knowing we..-" Russia got cut off by America.

"Fucked. Russia, we fucked." America laughed.

"Shut it.. It- I-.. I wouldn't say it wasn't good.. And I wouldn't say it wasn't great.." Russia put both of his hands on his face.

"You hit my prostate, of course is was good." America again laughed.

"I'm surprised no one heard you. Moaning mess." Russia turned to America, smirking.

America went red, pulling a pillow over his face.

"It was true." Russia sat up, pulling the pillow away from America's face.

America climbed out of his bed, and grabbed his clothes that he had chucked off last night. He threw them on.

•Russia's POV.

I claimed him.. Marked him.. Pleasured him.. God, how could life get any better..

"I'm just gonna lay here." Russia pulled the covers over him.

America walked over to the side of the bed and sat down beside Russia. "Actually.. I was thinking.. What should we do about Phili?.."

Russia smirked and sat up. "Thinking what I'm thinking?"

"..Murder?~" America giggled.

"Well.. More like, torture." Russia leaned into America's neck, and smirked into it.

America slightly leaned his neck back, placing his own hand on the back of Russia's head. "..That would be wonderful.."

===
Author's Note.
===
Welp, Philip's gonna d i e. And, I hope I'm not making anyone uncomfortable and I hope this makes sense! OvO"